✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The users on here are the best!

sparky17

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everybody! :)

Im addicted to the coldplay.com boards but i will try and become a regular member of here soon!

there are no rankings on the coldplay.com boards or bling. i asked for it but no, i didnt get it!

People on the coldplay.com board are dickheads! they argue with u all the time! theres a person called phamtom of the opera that has made over 15 000 posts! and thinks he can just piss every1 off.

Expect to see me more regulary! bye!

Hey, don't diss Sean :angry: ...he's a sweetie!

Sparky, if you didn't call Radiohead fans spammers, maybe they wouldn't argue with you.

i love this forums, its true, everybody is respectful and friendly...see, im the type of person who is against posting on forums, i spent months just checking the posts in here, but i couldnt resist! this forum rocks!!!!

yay for coldplaying!!! :D :D

:kiss:

I heart everyone on here. The world should be like coldplaying.com. Nice, respectful, sweet people who really care about things deeply and passionately enough, but never enough to alienate others who might not agree.

:heart:

yeah..you know what.. i was too suprised when i first came to this forum, cus i went to othr forums and the ppl there are awful, rude, annoying and they would just :rolleyes: whenever you would ask them..anything..and then..i came here, and everyone was too polite to me, like ppl here even ask you your real name and give you the warmest welcome evr..really..that's the main reason why this forum is such a success.. (where else can you find pics, music and all other super duper stuff?) and that's the main reason why i come here every day.. you even put up the whole coldplay world to fire in me... beautiful and i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. :)

yeah..you know what.. i was too suprised when i first came to this forum' date=' cus i went to othr forums and the ppl there are awful, rude, annoying and they would just :rolleyes: whenever you would ask them..anything..and then..i came here, and everyone was too polite to me, like ppl here even ask you your real name and give you the warmest welcome evr..really..that's the main reason why this forum is such a success.. (where else can you find pics, music and all other super duper stuff?) and that's the main reason why i come here every day.. you even put up the whole coldplay world to fire in me... beautiful and i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. :)[/quote']

aww thats really sweet! :D ... :lol: whats your name by the way?