✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Misheard lyrics....

atarisboy86

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Butts go flying at the speed of sound." My sis. :rolleyes:

"...Say what you mean, but it won't change a thing." Kinda pronounces the "th" like an "s" so it can sound like "sin."

After the drum... solo in SoS, I have no idea what he says. It sounds something like "All those signs that you are big men, some things you can invent." I still can't really figure it out.

"Tied to the noose" in Amsterdam I heard as "Talk to the news" for so long until I read the lyrics somewhere! Also "I could not stop the tune I'm on" in Clocks instead of "I could not stop that you now know."

"I'll be waiting in line, just to see if you care" - Shiver. I know it's care, because it fits with the context of the previous lines, but people often think it's can.

I'm also convinced the chorus of The World Turned Upside Down is "pilots up and away they fly" It makes sense, unlike "Hide and sob and away they fly"

Also, I still don't know what Chris sings after the second "365 degrees". It's defintely not "searching your mellow and outsings your key, ah"

Low: "Death is throwing your arms around" I hear "(see it come down) there for throwing your arms around" Makes more sense.

Sorry if I turned this into a criticize the tracksearch thread. XD Sometimes you just don't know with Chris though. It would help if he put lyrics in the CD Sleeve.

"I'll be waiting in line' date=' just to see if you care" - Shiver. I know it's care, because it fits with the context of the previous lines, but people often think it's [i']can[/i].

I'm also convinced the chorus of The World Turned Upside Down is "pilots up and away they fly" It makes sense, unlike "Hide and sob and away they fly"

Also, I still don't know what Chris sings after the second "365 degrees". It's defintely not "searching your mellow and outsings your key, ah"

Low: "Death is throwing your arms around" I hear "(see it come down) there for throwing your arms around" Makes more sense.

Sorry if I turned this into a criticize the tracksearch thread. XD Sometimes you just don't know with Chris though. It would help if he put lyrics in the CD Sleeve.

365 degrees, I am a puzzle you're the missing piece, hang on a minute just a minute please, i'll come, and everything under the sun.

>_>

all those signs I knew what they meant

something you can't invent

Some get made, and some get sent

that bit? :)

Ahhhh haaaaaa yeeeaahhhhh!

Haha. Whenever the "birds go flying" part comes on, she always yells "Butts!" Haha. Strange image.