✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~Lost~Season 2 & 3 ~SPOILERS INSIDE!~

an_cat

right. I'd be pissed too! I just keep thinking back on how Ben answered Jack's question, "Who are you people?" or something like that, with " We are the good guys."

Maybe what they are doing is leading to something good. but if this is the way the good guys treat you, then what the hell are the bad guys doing? Are the bad guys, the Dharma ppl? Is Ben and his gang part of Dharma?

Oh and is her name Juliet or Julia? thought I heard both said. She looks too much like Sarah. That can't be good.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say he wants revenge for the way he was treated during his capture. But then again we don't know where Sayid is' date=' I think he'd swap him for Jack![/quote']

I thought he wanted to be captured? And i dont think he wants revenge because it seems he's more interested in screwing with their minds. Im quite confused about this

I don't think it's nessesarily revenge either, though I wouldn't be surprised if he used the opportunity for a bit of that too- I'm guessing he's had a plan since the moment he saw the plane crash. And Juliet doesn't seem very happy about it or him. There's certainly something we haven't been told about him yet.

Oh, the book was Carrie. Interesting...

I thought he wanted to be captured? And i dont think he wants revenge because it seems he's more interested in screwing with their minds. Im quite confused about this

Screwing with their minds is part of his revenge. Ben is the good guy in all of this, after all it is their island

I can see this series being the making of Jin & Sayid, they are the ones the hopes of the survivors are pinned to

Ben is the good guy in all of this' date=' after all it is [i']their island[/i]

but is he really the good guy? if thats the case, why have the Others been openly attacking the survivors. why not just introduce yourselves, and help out the stranded people. why all the cages, locked rooms, observation and all the rest?

Last night's episode was insane :stunned: Will we ever know what happened within the hatch, how Locke lost his voice (not hearing? I mean if the thing detonated..... wouldn't it like go booooom? LMFAO), how Desmond lost his clothing, etc etc. Well, I have some theories on that, mainly that Desmond has recieved the power of seeing the future in some strange way, like he'll become a demi-god or something. :thinking: Very interesting.

Locke seems to have taken Jacks place, and I like that. he's a lot less whiney... :uhoh: :laugh4:

I love this show, but I hope they really start answering questions soon. Was the black smoke real? Is there really a "monster" in the woods? What did Locke see? What's up with Walt's comic book with the polar bears, and his special powers? Why is Locke "special" as his mother said? Mainly questions from season 1, but I really want to know the answers now! jeeeez lmfao I'm starting to think the title 'Lost' is more to describe the state of the viewers, and not the characters!! haha

I thought this ep was going to be less interesting. But Locke's acid trip was awesome. The characters need to take more hallucinagens. lol. jk.

I was really excited to see Boone back as a guest star. Thank God they found Echo. I have a feeling he is going to make things happen to get Kate, Sawyer and Jack back. Desmond better fine tune his psychic skills because his story is about to get very crazy. That reminds me..... His old fiance/gf/wife? had better be on her way to the island. ooooo this possibilites of this show!

Sky One has won the rights to show series 3 and 4' date=' taken away from channel 4. So that 2 million viewers in the uk has roughtly decreased by half.[/quote']

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Why do they do this??? I don't have access to SKy one

Ugly Betty? So wait, what's going on with this? UK fans have Lost on one channel, but it has chosen to run a show that hasn't even proved itself HERE let alone THERE in place of Lost, which will now be on a cable-ish channel? (lmfao sorry I have no idea what Channel 4 is, although I hear about it a lot.)

That's really horrible, guys..... :\ If that ever happened here, like if ABC got rid of Lost and made it go onto HBO... I'd die, or scream really really loud lmfao ugh. Ugly Betty.... I dunno I watched a couple episodes of that, it was ok. It didn't strike me or anything, though.... meh. Definately definately DEFINATELY not superior to Lost.

Ahhh, ok. Like ABC or NBC here ;) Gotcha.

Hope it works out for you guys. Stupid television channels, putting fans at the mercy of their politics. psh.

I get the feeling they won't have chosen not to show it. They'll likely lose some prime advertising money off the back of it. Unfortunately, they were probably only able to buy the first two series. When the bidding war came around for series 3 & 4, Sky will have put more money than anyone else can afford into it because they've seen how popular it is. I don't blame channel 4, more the greedy numbskulls at Sky.

It was a pretty cool episode. Charlie was on top sarcastic form; Hurley was ace; was absolutely delighted by Locke's silence which he could have stayed that way longer; intrgiued that we got to hear two of the random background survivors called by name (are we gonna get to know some more of them?); and was kind of intrigued with some of the shots of Desmond, almost messianic when he was stood by the beach.

The men behind Channel 4 didn't want to fork up what the makers of Lost wanted for tv rights in the uk (20 million per series) due to the low viewing numbers, and so Sky snapped the rights up...

...Which means that if your have an active sky box, you can view the program online via "Sky By Broadband".

Channel 4 is one of the 5 'Core' channels in uk tv (the others being BBC1, BBC2, ITV1 & Five). It's not unusual for channel 4 to lose tv serieses to other channels.

My favorite and clearly the best episode of the season.... so far.

I don't even know what to discuss! Sawyer's back story, the island location, Jack treating a patient, the mind games that THE OTHERS played, Kate and Sawyer's crazy love, premonitions from Desmond. :o

• 2 weeks later...

how can Eko die??? and what the fuck is that black smoke?? who's the crazy eye patch guy? didn't anyone notice there was an incredibly hot boy and girl on the island until now (kiele sanchez and rodrigo santoro)????

TOO MANY QUESTIONS

by the way, Dessy already ruled before us finding out about his crazy premonitions, now I love him even more