✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Arctic Monkeys!

Lamposts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm only going to sunday though' date=' because i'm cheap :laugh4:[/quote']

well it would be silly for me to travel cross country to just to one day of the festival lol. ure gonna miss a lot of bands on saturday.. namely SUFJAN STEVENS! dont worry i'll tell him u said hi... coz i'll totally be able to talk to him.. LOL

I WIZ FIRST FAN OF ARCTIC MONKEYS

SAYS HARRY POTTER

Exclusive

By Rick Fulton

HARRY POTTER star Daniel Radcliffe says he was the Arctic Monkeys' first fan.

The actor is boasting that he has been talking about the Sheffield sensations for months - before anyone else had heard of them.

The 16-year-old said: "Everybody is jumping on the Arctic Monkeys bandwagon but I was the first to rave about them.

"I saw them at the Reading Festival last year and whenever somebody asked me in an interview who my favourite band was, I always said the Arctics.

"Everyone said: 'Oh you're so cool, who are they?' No one had seemed to have heard of them.

"Now everyone is claiming they knew all along. All my friends are saying, 'We've got the album' and they are pretending to be cool but this wasn't the story six months ago.

"It gets really annoying when you think you've found a band that's yours.

"That's really personal and amazing and now everybody is claiming them as their own. I'm Arctic Monkeys fan 001."

Daniel is the richest teenager in Britain, with a personal fortune estimated at £23million.

A keen music fan, Daniel was taught to play bass guitar by actor Gary Oldman.

He first noticed Arctic Monkeys before the band's first number one single I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor in October last year.

And during interviews promoting Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire, he frequently mentioned the band were his favourites.

When their album, Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not, was released, Daniel got an assistant to buy copy for him.

He is rehearsing for the next installment in the film ranchise, Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix.

Arctic Monkeys, led by Alex Turner, sold 363,700 copies of their album in the first week of its releases, making it the astest selling debut album of all time in the UK.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16660526&method=full&siteid=66633&headline=i-wiz-first-fan-of-arctic-monkeys--name_page.html

gahhhh i was reading an interview which dated sometime last year i think in the rolling stone. matt was being interviewed and he was saying how he has a girlfriend :bigcry: he says he was going out with her before they got signed so its pretty genuine, and i may have no chance! :bigcry:

:laugh4: :embarassed: :laugh4:

haha do you know that his mum comes on the official forum sometimes and posts :D how cool is that?