✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Arctic Monkeys!

Lamposts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beyond hope lol

i've tried the same, but for some saddening reason, they're not open to music very much, like my sister whos younger than i am, but i still dont understand whats so good about fall out boy and black eyed peas and etc. so much of its targeted to such a young audience like teeny-boppers. :dozey:

anything artist that i like, she automatically doesnt like them :thinking: !

God, I was just overtaken with this absolute love for this band...

How about the song 'Despair in the Departure Lounge'? Anybody else listened to their new EP? I think the song's absolutely amazing. I learned it on the guitar today and can't stop playing/singing it. It's such a "departure" for them (wow, shitty pun, but that was unintentional!). Makes me appreciate Alex's voice...

1 week and 1 day until I see them woooooo! :D

*looks at calendar*

5 weeks and 2 days till i get to see them!

lol.. mannnn. 5 weeeekssssss

but! i get to see them again 2.5 weeks after that.. WHOOPEEEEE!!!

im a bit disapointed today with them.

i really dont know them. i got the cd just one week ago....

but im listening to them all the time.

today i downloaded some videos of them

and well awsome concert BUT

on interviews...i really dont like them.

at firts they looked like great ppl but now i think they think they are the most you know?JUST on some interviews...is weird.

im going to listen the cd again but im dissapointed today.

Well, I haven't heard any interviews of them. I only know that they are not going to shows like TOTP or The Brit Awards, because they don't like it. ;)

It's funny, I heard the Arctic Monkeys since December I think and now they are very popular in Germany aswell and my friends begin to like them, either. :D

Alex can come across as a dick, but he's really not. I think it's kind of adorable... :nice: LMFAO! They obviously are kind of surprised by their fame, and let that be known.

They're certainly not COLDPLAY nice, in interviews. Alex kind of reminds me of a less 'fellow bands' insulting Liam Gallagher. I like it. :uhoh: I like me bad boys... :sneaky:

EDIT:

And ask Kelli how they are in person, she met Andy and Jamie afterall. (lucky bitch! :mad: )

Asshoooooooooooooooooooooles!!!!!

<3

Kelli You Need To Come Online. A Homeless Man Insulted Me Today! And I Called Him A Fucking Selfish Bastard With Man Boobs! Get Online Now!

EDIT:

Why did it capitalize all my words?! LMFAO!