✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Arctic Monkeys!

Lamposts

haha yeah u dont notice the pain til afterwards when ure going to leave and u realize.. holy crap it hurts to move. and then when u sit on the train ride home ure like "it feels like heaven"

HAVE FUN AT THE CONCERT!!!! :D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, when I saw U2 I was standing for about 5 or 6 hours straight. 2 and a half for the show, 2 hours standing against the rail for the opening act and waiting, then another hour in the GA line. Hahaha, I didn't notice the pain at all. What I hate about GA, though, is the fact that you basically can't drink during or before the show, because you can't go to the bathroom... blaaaaaaaah.

Worth it though. So worth it *keeps telling self that*

hahahah yeah me and my friends arent allowed to drink anything.. we basically dehydrate ourselves.. and after the show ure liek SO THIRSTY coz u sing during the show too and jump around.. its a rough day. lol

The gig last nite was BLINDING!

I'll be putting my pix up in my gallery shortly...

AND I MET ALEX TURNER!!!

Rock on Arctics!

:bigcry:

you are my hero!!!im really jealous shit!!!

ARCTIC MONKEYS LASTNIGHT...

FUCKING ROCKED BRIXTON ACADEMY!!!!! :guitarist:

I got crushed (total understatement!) against the barrier (front row baby!), and 10/15minutes or so before the end I had to get pulled out the pit before I passed out, it was an experience to say the least!!! :lol:

Today Im pretty much bruised from head to foot, lol, it was mental....but wow, what a show!!!! Top setlist, the guys were on top form...AWESOME!!! :D

EXCELLENT REVIEW NETTIE!!! :kiss:

I quite likey that piccy of us! :nice: Rawk on!!!! :cool:

Fave tracks live were definatly A Certain Romance, (best of the night IMO, and such a cool bassline from Andy) Mardy Bum, Who the Fuck are Arctic Monkeys (their best song to date IMO), Fake Tales..., When the Sun Goes Down, IBTYLGOTD (of course! :D), and Cigarrete Smoker Fiona was just incredible!!!

When they played From The Ritz to the Rubble at the end it was when i'd moved to the side, and had lots of space to dance, it was awesome. I was dancing like a total nutter with all these randoms, and all singing every word. Fucking A!!! :D