✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Arctic Monkeys!

Lamposts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex can come across as a dick, but he's really not. I think it's kind of adorable... :nice: LMFAO! They obviously are kind of surprised by their fame, and let that be known.

They're certainly not COLDPLAY nice, in interviews. Alex kind of reminds me of a less 'fellow bands' insulting Liam Gallagher. I like it. :uhoh: I like me bad boys... :sneaky:

EDIT:

And ask Kelli how they are in person, she met Andy and Jamie afterall. (lucky bitch! :mad: )

1 day after my post i can say you are right.

everybody loves bad boys :lol:

Kelli i dont know who you are but....you are so lucky!lucky lucky lucky (singing :rolleyes: )

*do you have problems to go to arctic monkeys forum?i sometimes cant and is a shit!

I listened to them live on a feed from their DC show, it was a little under one hour... :stunned: But it rocked... big time. And they don't do encores, the cheeky bastards! LMFAO

I think getting crushed to death is a good pay off for being right in front!

Oh definately. I have finals the day of my show (my mom freaked when she found out, but the tickets came and they ain't leavin my room 'til June 15th!!!!). They end around 11:15, I'll probably get to Boston for 1. I'm going to sit outside the Avalon, where the show is, for the rest of the day. Am I insane? Yes. But I'm a U2 GA-er, and that's what I'm used to doing. LMFAO!!!!

What time did you notice people showed up for your show....? Thankfully, AM fans don't strike me as as serious as U2 ones... hahaha. For me, it's basically rail or bust. LMFAO

well i think doors were like 7pm and i showed up around 5ish and there were like maybe 15-20 people on front of me.. i don't know how hardcore people in boston are lol 1pm might be a little early.. just a little.. ahaha

i dont think my old legs and back can last it thru a whole show without having a rail nearby lol

LMFAO I had a feeling it was completely unnecessary... But honestly.... For ME, there's nothing else to do in Boston. It's right near Fenway Park though, so maybe I'll go get something at the gift shop for my brother... *makes stupid plans*

Other than that, maybe I'll just sit around and see if the guys show up. I'll certainly have them aaaaall to myself......:wink3: (see, there are other reasons for my wanting to be there early)

ooo that would be awesome.. to be able to meet them.. good idea :)

hrmm yeah thers not much else in boston lol. im going to avalon to see snow patrol there in early june.. i could let u know how bad the crowd is for that show haha

I didn't no they didn't do encores...hmm strange! Thanks for the info on the set length :wink:

I think we are gonna head to Brixton Academy for early afternoon. So it'll be a long day!

Apparently at other UK dates so far some of their hardcore fans have been sat outside the venues from 7am. :stunned:

Ca-raaaazy! (..says the girl who got to the Coldplay concerts at 9.30am :laugh4: :freak: )

TLo I know what you mean about being near a rail...I cant stand standing at gigs without a rail to lean on, it kills my legs!