🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

post your fanarticle, cd collection you get of coldplay!

playflocold

ok well here would be my question, tell me what u guys think:

when youve got once version of a release, do u need all other versions of the release to have a complete collection, and do promos count as the single? cause ive got the violet hill promo but it doesnt have lost? and the build up at the beginning is cut off (fine by me...) but i already have lost? on the lost! promo....so ya.

btw, theres a guy that keeps selling 5 promos each time his sales end, i bought 5 promos from him (violet hill, LiJ, VLV (no death will never conquer :( ), lost!, and the scientist so if u guys need any of those u could get them if u want cause hes selling them again. but i wouldnt recommend the scientist cause it doesnt have 1.36 or i ran away. here

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok well here would be my question, tell me what u guys think:

when youve got once version of a release, do u need all other versions of the release to have a complete collection, and do promos count as the single? cause ive got the violet hill promo but it doesnt have lost? and the build up at the beginning is cut off (fine by me...) but i already have lost? on the lost! promo....

Hey, it depends on whether you choose to specifically collect to own a hard copy of all the released tracks, or if you choose to undertake completist collecting. Its really your preference.

If it's the latter, remember singles an albums were released in multiple countries. Some look the same, some have an extra or missing track(s), some have different art on the packaging and CD, etc... It's a fun, but never-ending process to completist collect.

Have fun, whichever you prefer!

My collection consists only with one version of every single :) for me is enough and i feel really happy with it, but i also have all promos, once i had one, i had to complete that as well..and thats all

Numbersgirl :laugh4: that cassete came from Indonesia :| and it smells really bad :wacky:

i´ve seen a lot of cassettes of recent albums from indonesia at ebay :|

My collection consists only with one version of every single :) for me is enough and i feel really happy with it, but i also have all promos, once i had one, i had to complete that as well..and thats all

Numbersgirl :laugh4: that cassete came from Indonesia :| and it smells really bad :wacky:

i´ve seen a lot of cassettes of recent albums from indonesia at ebay :|

thats a lot :D

Someone was trying to sell some sort of rare VHS thing on ebay but nobody bid on it. If anybody's interested, maybe the person will take an offer even though it already ended. http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75695

And actually, if you click on the ebay link, even though it ended it looks like it was reposted in the "recommended" list below (same seller).

ya i think im gonna save my money and just get one version of each, thanks for ur input!

That's what I do, I don't see the point in owning multiple copies of the same thing unless it has extra stuff on it (e.g. special edition albums, etc).

The only things I have 2 or more of are X&Y, VLVODAAHF, Brothers and Sisters (I have two of the original since it's fairly rare, and 1 of the US version), and a few singles where they were multi-parts with extra stuff (Clocks, Talk...)

ya if i had the US version of brothers and sisters, id still want the original, but if i had the original i wouldnt care about the other one. i have the promo for violet hill but that doesnt have lost? so ill probably try to get that one day and sell mine.

• 2 weeks later...
ya if i had the US version of brothers and sisters, id still want the original, but if i had the original i wouldnt care about the other one. i have the promo for violet hill but that doesnt have lost? so ill probably try to get that one day and sell mine.

There´s 2 dif versions of Lost! promos... one with red artwork and blue artwork

There´s 2 dif versions of Lost! promos... one with red artwork and blue artwork

i no, but im not talking about the lost promos.

all i was saying is that violet hill was released with lost? as a bside and i dont have it.