✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Finnish Fans

yellowy eyes

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as you're from "Lincoln", that goes for you, too!!:P

I'm from Finland actually, just lived in UK for a while. I should change that back to Finland now because I came back to Finland last week... but couldn't be bothered, I like UK much more than the old boring Finland :D

I'm from Finland actually, just lived in UK for a while. I should change that back to Finland now because I came back to Finland last week... but couldn't be bothered, I like UK much more than the old boring Finland :D

What were you doing in England, and why did you come back??

Is it because you missed the reindeer??:P

What were you doing in England, and why did you come back??

Is it because you missed the reindeer??:P

I was studying in the Lincoln uni for one year, it's part of my double degree studies... it means that if everything goes well i will also get a british degree when i graduate from my Finnish home uni next summer.

Yeah the reindeer were the main reason why I came back but I also have to finish my studies here in Finland so that played a minor part in it too :P

I was studying in the Lincoln uni for one year, it's part of my double degree studies... it means that if everything goes well i will also get a british degree when i graduate from my Finnish home uni next summer.

Then I wish you every success in that venture. So are you from Helsinki, or somewhere else??

Yeah the reindeer were the main reason why I came back but I also have to finish my studies here in Finland so that played a minor part in it too :P

Don't you mean you have to Finnish your studies??:rolleyes:

Then I wish you every success in that venture. So are you from Helsinki, or somewhere else??

Cheers :P no, I'm not from Helsinki, I'm from a small village about 120 kilometers north of Helsinki. I'm studying in Porvoo, though, and it's on the south coast, about 50 kilometers east of Helsinki.

Don't you mean you have to Finnish your studies??:rolleyes:

Haha :rolleyes: I hear that a LOT

Cheers :P no, I'm not from Helsinki, I'm from a small village about 120 kilometers north of Helsinki. I'm studying in Porvoo, though, and it's on the south coast, about 50 kilometers east of Helsinki.

I've been there!! Isn't that the place with the little cobbled streets and colourful buildings??

What's the name of your home town??

Haha :rolleyes: I hear that a LOT

Well now you've heard it here too!!:P

I've been there!! Isn't that the place with the little cobbled streets and colourful buildings??

What's the name of your home town??

Yeah, that's it! Geez, can't believe you've been in Porvoo :D it's a beautiful town though, I love the old part of it especially in the summer. My home "town" is not a town, it's a village actually.. it's called Iittala. Quite a boring place actually. In Finland it's famous for its glass factory but I don't know how known it's internationally :P the Japanese seem to know it surprisingly often :D

Well now you've heard it here too!!:P

:cool:

Whereabouts from England are you?

Yeah, that's it! Geez, can't believe you've been in Porvoo :D it's a beautiful town though, I love the old part of it especially in the summer. My home "town" is not a town, it's a village actually.. it's called Iittala. Quite a boring place actually. In Finland it's famous for its glass factory but I don't know how known it's internationally :P the Japanese seem to know it surprisingly often :D

They seem to get everywhere!!:P

:cool:

Whereabouts from England are you?

On the eastern outskirts of Greater London. A place called Romford in Essex.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...