✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radio 1 - "hardest part is the next single"

sparky17

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah' date=' but why would radio 1 lie about The Hardest Part being their next single?[/quote']

i don't think they lied...maybe they were misinformed. it's happened before.

if the band has their heart set on releasing it so much, may i suggest a AA-side...and pair it with a much better track (WHITE SHADOWS!!!!!!!)

I still really hope this is fake...

Dave

Yay at The Hardest Part possibly not being the next single. I was getting a tiny bit worried for the moment, it made no sense, you'd have thought they'd have chosen something that people might have heard before when they've played live on TV shows and stuff. That's why White Shadows would be perfect. I have a usually non Coldplay liking friend who bought X & Y purely on the strength of hearing White Shadows on Jools Holland (a UK live TV programme), that's how ace a song it is.

A double A Side, though. Two videos. How ACE would that be?!

whos got a video of this white shadows at jools holland?

Wish I did, I didn't realise 'til half way through that they were on :( It was about the time that X&Y came out, I think they did What If? and SOS as well. If anyone has it, that would be ace. I bet it's kicking round the Multimedia section somewhere but without the Search thingy I'm at a loss...