sparky17

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*air drums*

Aaah BEST SONG EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!! :guitarist:

...except Shiver & Politik :lol: but its up there! :lol:

I thought I was the only one who tried that type of shit it kicks ass because you can make mistakes but you cant hear em :lol:

well i try my best to play guitar bass and keyboard for real and im actually quite good i consider myself a mr berryman in the making not in the looks department now but in the music one and who knows maybe there will be a website with obsessed women with pics of me! :lol:

:stunned: I bet!!!

I can barely air-drum it! :lol:

:lol:

It's kudos to Will coz I tell ya, he's the hardest working member of the band [no offence Chris].

I mean, he plays fecking hard beats AND sings at the same time...

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

BEST DRUMMER IN THE WOOOOOOOOORLD!!!! :D

I really don't think this is fair. He's got a really good style which compliments their style well because it's a simplified sound, but to call him the best drummer in the world is preposterous because there're some fucking brilliant drummers out there who are well better than him. He's really good at it, but it's not a natural instrument for him, so calling him the best drummer would be like calling Buckland the best guitarist. He's just a very talented musician with a great sense of rythm.

:kiss: that DVD was some kind of jokes,no info about it on official site,so it's fake, pirate,or not Coldplay(maybe about Jon and Chris :idea2: but it won't available for people u18 :lol: :wacky: ).the hardest part definitely Coldplay's but i have strong doubts that it will be their next single :/ your theory with that DVD and THP is perfect :) i agree

BEST DRUMMER IN THE WOOOOOOOOORLD!!!! :D

I really don't think this is fair. He's got a really good style which compliments their style well because it's a simplified sound, but to call him the best drummer in the world is preposterous because there're some fucking brilliant drummers out there who are well better than him. He's really good at it, but it's not a natural instrument for him, so calling him the best drummer would be like calling Buckland the best guitarist. He's just a very talented musician with a great sense of rythm.

:rolleyes: Whatever, just my opinion. :/

Yes, there are probably better drummers than him, and in comparison to others he hasnt been drumming for long, but his amazing skill combined with his beautiful personality and just general lovelyness makes him a legend in my eyes. :smug: :heart:

:kiss: that DVD was some kind of jokes' date='no info about it on official site,so it's fake, pirate,or not Coldplay(maybe about Jon and Chris :idea2: but it won't available for people u18 :lol: :wacky: ).the hardest part definitely Coldplay's but i have strong doubts that it will be their next single :/ your theory with that DVD and THP is perfect :) i agree[/quote']

u18 :lol:

I could buy it :wink3: :lol:

Btw, talking about the DVD, I mentioned it because of this: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25657&start=60

And I'm still sceptical about the single. I hope we won't have to wait til April. Otherwise... :dizzy2: