✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Brokeback Mountain

Kenna

this movie is actually really good....there's been a lot of jokes made about it, which can be funny, but takes away from the quality of the film. Plus, Jake and Heath are HOT!!! But its a really good love story, and again, shows the unfair world that homosexuals have to deal with...people can be evil. Anyways!! just my opinion, but its a good movie, deserves to be in the running for best picture. And Heath for best actor!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was very good, yes. Very moving. Brilliant acting from all involved. I expected it from Jake and Heath but was very pleasantly surprised by Michelle Williams.

I bought the book of short stories it came from today so look forward to reading it :D

i love michelle williams. she's cool.

i really liked this film. i saw it twice actually. i accompanied one of my friends for the 2nd time b/c she didn't want to see it alone, but i found that i liked it even more the 2nd time. the first time i saw it, i thought it was really slow, but appreciated it more the 2nd.

man, i love heath and jake. and the sheep. :smug:

it's banned over here coz of the homosexuality stuff. the government can be pretty stupid over stuff like this. so won't be watching it even though i'd really love to watch it. coz i hear that it's real good and all. *sigh*

That sucks so much!!! :angry:

I'll only see it in March :( But I'm very excited :D

I've seen it one week ago...awesome movie, I didn't think I would find myself supporting their love, as there were no wives btw them...sweet love story :cool:

btw, if something like this happened to me I don't know what I would do with my husband :stunned:

I've been wanting to see this movie for a while.

My friends (mostly my guy friends) make fun of it, but they do it out of just plain fun. During some of our crazy parties, they have their "brokeback mountain" moments. Guys hugging and stuff.

But I really want to see this movie.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to see it again this weekend with my friend. I just can't get it off my mind. It's been a LONG time since I've seen a movie that affects me like this... It makes me fall in love with cinema all over again.

I'm going to see it again this weekend with my friend. I just can't get it off my mind. It's been a LONG time since I've seen a movie that affects me like this... It makes me fall in love with cinema all over again.

Me too! It's affrected me deeply. It's so heartbreaking and yet I wanna see it over and over.

Luckily I work in a cinema though, so I can sneak a peak every so often:wink3: