✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.

mburn

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• an_cat

• __therese

• coldplay_steph

• andyjean

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

it's extremely ridiculous that the babyshambles had postponed their german tour this year, only to cancel it now :dozey: as this seems to happen all the time, i just DON'T GET why they don't stop announcing these stupid tours... i mean, what's the point? this is so unprofessional.

i was about to get tickets and i'm glad i didn't. won't even bother to try next time :rolleyes:

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Babyshambles : Down In Albion, Delivery , Baddies Boogie , fuck forever , Albion

Just saw them Yesterday (this morning :P 00:45 am)

WITH Pete Doherty

They Blew me away !

Amazing , and they did some funny things on stage :P

:awesome:

:heart:

http://www.nme.com/news/the-libertines/52407

The Libertines will play a Reading And Leeds Festivals warm-up show at London's HMV Forum on August 25.

The chance to buy tickets will be offered on a ballot basis to fans who sign up to thelibertines.com.

Fans can register for the chance to buy up to two tickets each until 6pm (BST) on Friday (August 13).

Following the show the reuniting band will play the Leeds Festival on the Friday (27) and Reading Festival on the Saturday (28).

Get the new issue of NME, on newsstands tomorrow, for an interview with Carl Barât about what The Libertines are planning to play at the shows, and what "precautions" they are taking to ensure they keep things together.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i love them, all these bands are great ! I saw Babyshambles twice, it was so great! And I saw Peter Doherty in solo 4 times, all times were not awesome but all were nice. Once i went to an aftershow with pete's crew, there was Drew and Adam from Babyshambles, and others people, there are very nice guys, it was an awesome night! I met Carl Barat once in london, it was totally unexpected! but i never see him in live, i'd like to see him in live once. I'd like to see The Libertines too.

Have you heard about Pete's movie ? I don't know if it'll be good.. i hope!