✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only a kid! If they don't want to eat meat... ok, but they should give all kind of meals to their baby :dozey: meat is not bad for a kid :rolleyes: Argh I don't like these attitudes with children, anyway... They can do whatever they want :P

OK, i prob really slow and everyone knew this already but i bought the new Empire magazine today and was looking through when i saw gwen and jake gallenhaal and they have got a film out soon with them in and its called PROOF. So it made me think was the b-side for SOS made for this film, well not for but i mean from it, named afterit or something, casue it looks like a love story ! :love:

Just woundering if anyones knows??? :thinking:

I knew about the film and of course, the song. But wow, I never put 2 and 2 together?! :lol: The movie looks really good though, definately going to check it out. Plus Jake Gyllenhaal is quite :kiss: worthy, to me at least! ;)

the song was named after gwyn's film....chris said that in an interview with Kevin and Bean' date=' you can listen to it here: http://www.kroq.com/kevinandbean/sounds.html (this was posted in another thread) ;)[/quote']

i didn't know that...i thought debs answered this question and she said that the two don't have anything to do w/ each other. it's just a coincidence.

But i guess it makes sense....for anyone who don't know what the movie is about (it was originally a play in which gwyneth starred in)...it is about a young depressed woman (gwyneth) who gives up her studies to care for her ailing (mentally ill) mathematician father (played by anthony hopkins)...she also falls in love with a younger man (jake gyllenhaal).

• 2 weeks later...