✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to come back at this sensible topic, but I don’t read this thread everyday so I didn’t see it but now. I’ll like to add my two cents as well, because most seems to be misunderstanding and then seeing statements made like “Doesn't it seem a bit hypocritical from some of us that we don't wish for them to come out, but if they do, we'll enjoy it and even snap a picture while feeling guilty about the whole thing?“, make my fingers itch. Because for one; as much as it was/will be denied, this was a direct stab towards Tash. And now she doesn’t feel affected by it, yet it troubles me that the thing is said while this misunderstanding might not be clear to coldplaymum but also not other readers that just did not respond.

The thing does seem hypocritical, but this is not what Tash wrote. She never said she does not want them to come out. She only said as much as that it is not up to the fans to demand this if we'd like so. What I think she was trying to say is that it is not justified for fans to 'claim' the band members and their children by saying stuff like 'they should bring them out once in a while for the fans to see how they're growing'. It is the 'should' and 'for' that's bothering me as well, because this makes it completely different from saying something like 'I like to see the children once in a while and see how they have been growing'. A seemingly subtle difference that's yet a complete difference. One that seems to be missed by coldplaymum shown by quotes like

TY Kitty! I don't get to see Dianne's posts for personal reasons. Of course taking the kids out on stage was for their own (kids) enjoyment and not for the fans. I never said it was.
No, but you said they should take them out once in a while for the fans. And that's what kittybitty is referring to and Dianne and Tash as far as I understood. So I don't understand why you are thanking Kitty because she basically said as well that “there is no “should” when it comes to bringing the kids out”.

I shall end this the same way she does sometimes, as if that matters, this is all just my opinion!

But then again, as coldplaymum said some pages ago, most people here don't mind a bit of Gwyneth promoting. Come on we love her. I'm one of the 99 :D

Sorry to come back at this sensible topic, but I don’t read this thread everyday so I didn’t see it but now. I’ll like to add my two cents as well, because most seems to be misunderstanding and then seeing statements made like “Doesn't it seem a bit hypocritical from some of us that we don't wish for them to come out, but if they do, we'll enjoy it and even snap a picture while feeling guilty about the whole thing?“, make my fingers itch. Because for one; as much as it was/will be denied, this was a direct stab towards Tash. And now she doesn’t feel affected by it, yet it troubles me that the thing is said while this misunderstanding might not be clear to coldplaymum but also not other readers that just did not respond.

The thing does seem hypocritical, but this is not what Tash wrote. She never said she does not want them to come out. She only said as much as that it is not up to the fans to demand this if we'd like so. What I think she was trying to say is that it is not justified for fans to 'claim' the band members and their children by saying stuff like 'they should bring them out once in a while for the fans to see how they're growing'. It is the 'should' and 'for' that's bothering me as well, because this makes it completely different from saying something like 'I like to see the children once in a while and see how they have been growing'. A seemingly subtle difference that's yet a complete difference. One that seems to be missed by coldplaymum shown by quotes likeYour point is not making Tash’s point pointless, because she never said the boys should not show their children in the open or that they never would. No, but you said they should take them out once in a while for the fans. And that's what kittybitty is referring to and Dianne and Tash as far as I understood. So I don't understand why you are thanking Kitty because she basically said as well that “there is no “should” when it comes to bringing the kids out”.

I shall end this the same way she does sometimes, as if that matters, this is all just my opinion!

But then again, as coldplaymum said some pages ago, most people here don't mind a bit of Gwyneth promoting. Come on we love her. I'm one of the 99 :D

You just explained this better than what I posted:cool: I tried to say without trying to make people think I am picking on CPmom, that the whole thing was blown up, because she worded it in a way which sounded like she wanted

C&G to parade the kids out for the FANS. I also like to see the kids every once in awhile, but out and about, not because there is a designated time and place JUST for the fans.:confused: See I probably still didn't express myself correctly:lol:

Contrary to some people:D I ain't one of the 99'nrs either:lol:

Noooo Martinfan, hahaha, I am saying that I am one of the 99! :P

Gwyneth, Gwyneth, Gwyneth, Gwyneth, Gwyneth, Gwyneth.

Well:lol::lol: Ok I change my mind, because I am a woman and that is my womanly thing to do, so I now stand along with you and proclaim that I am one too:P

Are they all at the same movie?? I didn't hear this movie before, I should watch this as soon as possible :awesome: :awesome:

*starts downloading*

I didn't hear it before since I tried to watch all movies that Simon Pegg participating in. :D

Okay, I will start watching Sliding Doors and Two Lovers. They got my attention. Thank you everyone. All advice is helpful for me. I will take them. :)

Yesterday my mind told me that I should put Seven at first on the list. haha :P

@GwynethPaltrow

Pepper and Tony, round 4

184753melt.jpg

12:17 PM - 8 Jun 12

Chris Martin at her home... Robert Downey Jr at her work.... :bomb: :bomb:

i'm not jealous of her

i'm not jealous of her

i'm not jealous of her