✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if Chris decided to live in that time celebrity with his famous wife Gwyneth Paltrow and her children and friends bandmate in private life is her choice and so good choice. not need video, you see in their reality happy end. and end of this speculation and any separation.

http://rumorfix.com/2011/08/gwyneth-paltrow-on-chris-martin-divorce-rumors/

So distractions on the net not the reality of life.

if they write something about the net fiction is not my problem not real is just dream . but they always write reality I am groupie in real life .

I have already explained. I'm single without bf, no husband and no children.

why the paps is bent on the net with me I do not know..

How does everyone know about chris kissing gwyneth? Is it just word of mouth or did it come up on the screen or something? Cos lots of people seem to have noticed it :)

We could clearly see it. She was in one of the side sections next to the section C stage was in.

that's great children to Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltrow need to see parents united and in love.

bad rumors on the youtube tell the fans about a child that Moses was not created out of love between Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltrow but to satisfy a whim of celebrity and just for a fangirl imaginary .

Chris Martin Kissing Gwyneth Paltrow - YouTube[/ame]

Ta-dam!!!!!!..... has that been posted???...

Oh that was awesome! We were there too but it happened so fast, it took us a minute to figure out what was happening. Great find!!!

Chris Martin Kissing Gwyneth Paltrow - YouTube[/url]

This is so Chris! I was wondering what it would look like. No big deal, just a quick kiss to my wife. Please return to your regularly scheduled programs. :lol:

Lory, I love you!

My first ever picscam.

6cpx-ZVX-Dk.jpg

I got the same quality, that'll have to do. Many people appeared to have their cameras up during this time, I hope we might get a better quality one. But, this has made my day. I'm seeing Coldplay on Monday.

Lory, I love you!

My first ever picscam.

6cpx-ZVX-Dk.jpg

same to

Gwyneth+Paltrow+and+Chris+Martin

and same to

tn_gib001%5B1%5D.jpg

when people on the net tells me "I love you" I say do not love me Lory is a monster with a mask a groupie, fangirl ugly of nothing crap. I have nobody particular, therefore, a fiction on net and not true anyone know me, but thanks.

before you the paps made photos of Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow and is your first picscam of the couple Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris gives a kiss in public to his wife Gwyneth Paltrow.

it is the same there is nothing new it's a normal couple in camera settings to their children you know.

Apple and Moses returned to their parents as a normal couple.

children I feel unhappy when they are the paps around their parents, because it's celebrities. they want go at home without the work Coldplay and the paps. they feel alone and the nanny and the grandparents do not replace parents.

Chris Martin Kissing Gwyneth Paltrow - YouTube[/url]

My reaction:

Coeurli ‏@Coeurli

@ClairounetteA OMFG OMFG OMFG LIFE MADE OMFG

Coeurli ‏@Coeurli

OMFG I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT. CUTENESS OVERLOAD. SERIOUSLY. LIKE OMG. AAAAARRGGGHHHH

Coeurli ‏@Coeurli

I NEVER THOUGHT ID SEE THAT. SO FUCKING AWESOME

Coeurli ‏@Coeurli

@DundahMifflin that was ssssooooooo cuuutee!!!!

Coeurli ‏@Coeurli

@DundahMifflin like omg OHMYGOD

Coeurli ‏@Coeurli

@IamLoriCakes so fucking incredibly cute

Coeurli ‏@Coeurli

@IamLoriCakes Whenever I think he couldn't be hotter he proves me wrong

Coeurli ‏@Coeurli

I just re-watched the video of Chris kissing Gwyneth at the concert. Im melting. Dah Chris is so cute <3 They're so cute together ‪#dazzled‬

As you can guess I was quite dazzled :nod::lol:

Seriously, this is so romantic, such a romantic & cute gesture from Chris :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

:wacky: