✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who's hard life are we talking about? And why were you rolling eyes?:confused:

it's true I do not see why people rolled eyes.

me hurt my eyes :freak: when I read the paps and they confuse people and people's lives. (I understand myself)

in life there are people who are born under a lucky star and lots of other curse is to never have anything in life has always receive blow by people.

we all have a destiny well defined. I have learned since 2005 that we do not build anything in life with all our hopes and positivity and that there is no free will.

I'm a stupid fangirl learning English is great but people who are well placed in society in jobs of responsibility should know English. a job as barman, a maid. cleaner or do not need to speak or know many languages . (but What these people must be respected). My apart is the trash sometime and I'm not good for clean .

:bliss:

scaled.php?server=201&filename=dsc02403e.jpg&res=landing

It was already posted more than a month ago and the only new thing about that article is about Coldplay so I don't see why it should be posted here. I was just asking you a question, there's no need to get defensive like that.

It was already posted more than a month ago and the only new thing about that article is about Coldplay so I don't see why it should be posted here. I was just asking you a question, there's no need to get defensive like that.

It's not the only new thing. I don't think I'm getting defensive at all.

Frankly I'm just sick of seeing this thread in the Coldplay section at all. "Coldplay: The Band. The Music." Gwyneth is none of the above. Since she's an actress, maybe this should be in, I dunno, the Entertainment & Arts section?

Yes please!

Argh.

Frankly I'm just sick of seeing this thread in the Coldplay section at all. "Coldplay: The Band. The Music." Gwyneth is none of the above. Since she's an actress, maybe this should be in, I dunno, the Entertainment & Arts section?

I totally agree :nod::bliss: Can't Ya'll move it??

Well what ya waiting for...a moving van:rolleyes::lol:
Well that makes me feel better.

I'll give people currently online a half hour to state their case of why they think it should remain in the Coldplay section. If nothing supremely logical is stated... at that point I will move it to Entertainment & Arts.

Ready, set, go.

^It's always the same thing.... "She's married to Chris, and that's part of Coldplay" It's an entertainment thing, where people enjoy seeing what "SHE's" doing, being married to a member of Coldplay, doesn't make it a "Coldplay" thing.... :confused: am I making sense here?

Indeed it is. Although in this case I don't mind openly/explicitly taking sides... the side of the band.

I don't believe you and I have ever chatted before. That wasn't directed at you. Had anyone else posted that article, we wouldn't be having this disucssion at all. Ian assured me he didn't mind double posting.

Again, I really don't care in which section this thread is located.

I don't believe you and I have ever chatted before. That wasn't directed at you. Had anyone else posted that article, we wouldn't be having this disucssion at all. Ian assured me he didn't mind double posting.

Right now it isn't about the article, it's about where the thread is located.

Okay well, in that case I guess there is some miscommunication going on here. The current discussion is about thread placement (not posting/double posting), so I assumed that's what you were referring to.

Thread will be moved shortly.