Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe at the new house?

Gwyneth Paltrow's Tavern Tasting

Posted Tuesday August 14, 2012 9:54 AM GMT

Kicking off the week with a delicious dinner out, Gwyneth Paltrow paid a visit to the Tavern restaurant in Brentwood, California last night (August 13).

The “Sliding Doors” actress made her exit and tried to go unnoticed as she tipped the valet $10 and hopped into her car.

And given that she’s married to Coldplay singer Chris Martin, it’s no wonder Gwyneth is an avid fan of all kinds of music.

She told Jay-Z’s Life+Times website that she loves to listen to acts like Dr. Dre, Frank Ocean, Pinback Grimes, Hot Chip, Juicy J, and Usher as her summertime soundtrack.

43406958.png

No mention or pics of anyone else

http://celebrity-gossip.net/gwyneth-paltrow/gwyneth-paltrows-tavern-tasting-709603

sometimes I wonder why journalists always say the same things and take us for stupid

we know that Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow are married and Chris Martin wrote most songs for his wife Gwyneth Paltrow, she can listen and have the taste for all others artists songs.

Gwyneth Paltrow: One Day, One Top, Two Ways

gwyneth-paltrow-300x400.jpgPresto change-o! Gwyneth Paltrow easily made one simple white tank work from day to night on Monday, dressing it up and down to take it to lunch and dinner.

At noontime, the actress visited West Hollywood’s Lemonade restaurant wearing her flowing, sleeveless white top, plus gladiator sandals, some gold necklaces, a cuff, white shades and a heavy-duty handbag.

Later in the evening, she stepped out for dinner at Tavern in Los Angeles sporting the same top, shoes and jewelry, but adding jeans and taking away her daytime purse and sunnies.

It’s an easy way for a mom on the go to stretch her look — and almost fool us into thinking she wore two outfits in one day.

It could be a repeat...I didn't look it up properly. Sorry!

It's an Ellen Show for the history books. One of the greatest entertainers of all time, JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE returns to our stage to catch up with his good friend, Ellen, and to show off a talent of his you've never seen before!

Then, one of the most celebrated rock bands on the planet, COLDPLAY is performing on our stage! The camera-shy band is opening up to Ellen and giving a mind-blowing concert extravaganza on an illuminated stage you'll have to see to believe. This is one day on Ellen you simply can't afford to miss.

It's an Ellen Show for the history books. One of the greatest entertainers of all time, JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE returns to our stage to catch up with his good friend, Ellen, and to show off a talent of his you've never seen before!

Then, one of the most celebrated rock bands on the planet, COLDPLAY is performing on our stage! The camera-shy band is opening up to Ellen and giving a mind-blowing concert extravaganza on an illuminated stage you'll have to see to believe. This is one day on Ellen you simply can't afford to miss.

:huh:

Yep must be a repeat. Justin Timberlake and Coldplay were guests together :)

Yep must be a repeat. Justin Timberlake and Coldplay were guests together :)

Yep. It was taped last October. I was there at the taping, standing right in front of Guy, but I was next to the steadycam guy so I'm not in any of his shots . Although if you know where to look, you can see me in some of the overhead shots. So freaking awesome. They actually played 5 songs for the audience, even they only showed 2 (I think) on the show.

Yep. It was taped last October. I was there at the taping, standing right in front of Guy, but I was next to the steadycam guy so I'm not in any of his shots . Although if you know where to look, you can see me in some of the overhead shots. So freaking awesome. They actually played 5 songs for the audience, even they only showed 2 (I think) on the show.

One of the greatest Coldplay moments ever! I had never been that close to them and we could've touched Guy's leg hehe.

Gwyneth's not mentioned here but this affects her as well.

Robert Downey Jr. Injured On 'Iron Man 3' Set, Production Delayed

The Huffington Post | By Kia Makarechi Posted: 08/16/2012 10:34 am Updated: 08/16/2012 10:34 am

s-ROBERT-DOWNEY-JR-INJURED-large.jpg Robert Downey Jr. has suffered an injury on the set of "Iron Man 3," Disney said Thursday. The incident will delay production.

The studio released the following statement: "Robert Downey Jr. sustained an ankle injury on the set of 'Iron Man 3' in Wilmington, North Carolina while performing a stunt. There will be a short delay in the production schedule while he recuperates."

Footage from "Iron Man 3" debuted at Comic-Con in July. The clip, which showed Downey Jr's Tony Stark putting on his trademark suit, was well-received by the assembled journalists and Marvel acolytes. Sir Ben Kingsley co-stars as the film's villain (The Mandarin), and Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle and Jon Favreau also return for the third film in the franchise.

A detailed photo of Iron Man's suit and possible stunt footage was also recently revealed. An infographic claims the lifestyle of the notoriously flashy libertine would cost over $1 billion -- weapons included, of course.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/16/robert-downey-jr-injured-iron-man-3_n_1789478.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment

Bieber, Gaga, Obama join Beyonce for campaign

The Associated Press

Published: Saturday, Aug. 18, 2012 - 3:12 pm

A representative for Beyonce says that Bieber, Gaga, Obama, Rihanna, Shakira, Jay-Z, Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin and others will participate.

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/08/18/4737880/bieber-gaga-obama-join-beyonce.html#storylink=cpy

http://blog.chron.com/celebritybuzz/2012/08/stars-join-team-beyonce-to-spread-hope/

Jake Gyllenhaal & Gwyneth Paltrow: 'End of Watch' Screening!

Jake Gyllenhaal and Gwyneth Paltrow attend a private screening of the film, End of Watch, on Sunday (August 19) in East Hampton, N.Y.

In the movie, the 31-year-old actor plays a Los Angeles police officer alongside co-star Michael Pena.

The flick hits theaters September 28 and also stars Anna Kendrick and America Ferrera.

Also pictured inside at the Samsung Galaxy SIII and The Hollywood Reporter hosted screening: Gwen‘s hubby Chris Martin and Jerry Seinfeld.

paltrowendofwatchscreen.jpg

Wow.

paltrowendofwatchscreen.jpg

http://www.justjared.com/2012/08/19/jake-gyllenhaal-gwyneth-paltrow-end-of-watch-screening/

My baby days are over, says Gwyneth, I can't face dealing with nappies again

By Alasdair Glennie

PUBLISHED:17:51 EST, 19 August 2012| UPDATED:17:51 EST, 19 August 2012

Many mothers choose to put their careers on the back burner and devote themselves to raising children.

But Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed she has no plans to add to her brood, saying ‘I don’t know if I can go back to diapers.’

The 39-year-old star - mother to daughter Apple, eight, and Moses, six - juggles a busy film and business career with the demands of parenthood.

However, asked if she would have more children with husband Chris Martin, 35, she said: ‘I don’t think so. I would love to, but I sort of feel like I don’t know if I can go back to diapers and things like that. I’m so past that, I think I may have missed the window.

‘I think if maybe when Moses was three, I would have done it, or four even, but now he’s six and such a guy, I feel like I’m out of the baby phase.

‘If it happens, it happens.’

Miss Paltrow and Coldplay frontman Mr Martin divide their time between homes in London, New York and Los Angeles.

Miss Paltrow - whose biggest acting success came in 1998’s Shakespeare In Love - said being a parent gave her ‘real happiness’.

She said: ‘I feel like motherhood has given me all my happiness and a real life: a husband, my children and everything that’s invested in that.

‘Every woman is different, but for me that’s where I’ve gotten my real happiness.’

The blonde beauty insisted she had no fear of losing her looks with her advancing years.

The Oscar-winning actress is currently filming superhero film Iron Man 3 in North Carolina, runs a lifestyle website called Goop and is writing a cookbook.

She admitted occasionally feeling ‘overwhelmed’ by her busy schedule, saying: ‘I find that I get stressed out when I try to do too many things at once, and so I try not to. I feel very stressed out if I’m trying to cook and help the children with their homework and answer emails and talk to my lawyer or whatever.

article-2190775-149DB697000005DC-386_233x823.jpg

article-2190775-02DB0AEC000005DC-239_468x792.jpg

‘I feel really overwhelmed. So I try to just do things one at a time.’

Miss Paltrow said she finds time to take her children to school in London, as well as cook them dinner and give them baths and even massages.

But she admitted spending less time with them when she is mixing with the Hollywood elite in Los Angeles.

She said: ‘When I’m in LA, I’m always packing things in. I tend to be really busy - my doctors are out there, Apple’s orthodontist, that kind of thing.

‘Plus, that’s where I focus on movie stuff and I see all my friends. It changes more - I tend not to spend all my time with the kids.’

The actress also admitted she doesn’t mind the aging process.

She said: ‘I like being older. It’s nice to really know yourself and feel relaxed. And I actually think I look better now than I did when I was 24, so I’m very comfortable with myself.’

article-2190775-0C026A9A00000578-522_468x715.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2190775/My-baby-days-I-dont-feel-I-dealing-nappies-says-Gwyneth.html#ixzz243x6zGZh

I like to know what is this crap article?

I am a fangirl groupie I'm not interested in the family affaires celebrities I have no family to understand these stories . and I'm tired of this kind of article.

Miss Patlow?

is Mrs. Martin Gwyneth Paltrow wants to stay married to her husband Chris Martin. seen the last article.

or we're all fucked !

Gwyneth Paltrow is not married is recovered and her husband again.

they can continue their stories from 2003, since the items go in that direction?