✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who Knows....

Gwyneth Paltrow And Chris Martin Moving to L.A.

Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow are moving to Los Angeles so the actress can spend more time with her mother Blythe Danner.

Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow are moving to Los Angeles.

The couple usually reside in London but have splashed out on a $10.45 million mansion in Brentwood's Mandeville Canyon and decided to make it their permanent base for the immediate future because Gwyneth wants to spend more time with her mother Blythe Danner.

A source told RadarOnline: "Chris and Gwyneth have wanted to move to Los Angeles for a while," a source said.

"Gwyneth spends a lot time between the UK and the U.S. and she's exhausted. The purpose of buying the lavish home in Brentwood was to make that a semi-permanent base.

"Gwyneth spends a lot of time away from her mom, Blythe and wants to be closer to her as she gets older. Chris was very understanding and is willing to give living in Los Angeles a chance because he's always loved the city. Chris' band won't be working on a new album for at least another year so he has some breathing space to kick back."

The couple are also reportedly investigating local schools for their kids Apple, eight and six-year-old Moses.

The source added: "They're looking at placing Apple and Moses at a local private school - they both want to make sure the kids are settled and can get a good education."

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Gwyneth+Paltrow-254392.html

:( :(

i hope they had a nice rest this year :nice:

Her mom works more than she does. I see her in way more movies than Gwyneth.

She may work more as an actress, but as you know Gwyneth has also lots of other things going on, apart from movies. So all in all, I'm not sure her mom works much more than she does.

I am not sure I believe it for a second. I can't find it on any other gossip sights (I don't have a problem, I swear!). Besides, their house in London is either close to being done or it's already done, they live a minute away from the Bakery, and there's three other dudes who count on Chris for the livelihoods! It would make much more sense to move Blythe to London, she could work on the London stage, and whoever posted that Blythe works more than Gwyneth is right on. She's a busy actress! Gwyneth has always said in the media how important it is to do what your husband needs to do, his work is in London and she's said as much. I don't think travel kills her all that much, anyway. Seems like she likes the jetset life.

me is not a problem, not having private with Chris is not in reality .

unfortunately is Chris has no private, but since is online but is not important.

so in a movie fiction in real live written story movie false by paps is a joke

very sure the paps have take them to actors of Hollywood in real live.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/08/chris-martin-gwyneth-paltrow-moving-los-angeles

Chris-Martin-Gwyneth-move-LA-Splash.png

I am not sure I believe it for a second. I can't find it on any other gossip sights (I don't have a problem, I swear!). Besides, their house in London is either close to being done or it's already done, they live a minute away from the Bakery, and there's three other dudes who count on Chris for the livelihoods! It would make much more sense to move Blythe to London, she could work on the London stage, and whoever posted that Blythe works more than Gwyneth is right on. She's a busy actress! Gwyneth has always said in the media how important it is to do what your husband needs to do, his work is in London and she's said as much. I don't think travel kills her all that much, anyway. Seems like she likes the jetset life.

I found the story on several other sites (including some newspapers) but they all copy pasted it from the original source. They showed up while I was searching for Coldplay news on Google.

By the way, my rant is coming from someone who lives near LA (about 30 minutes on a good day) and I still don't want them living here. I'd rather they live in London so we get more Coldplay music!

:lol:

true news is only in the past investigations have reason .

http://www.gossipcop.com/a-separate-lease-gwyneth-paltrow-and-chris-martin-split-rumor-goes-cold/

http://perezhilton.com/2010-03-27-gwyneth-chris-in-separate-homes

so old but Chris is simple man, all men Coldplay does not live in this world of Hollywood .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-189317/Will-Gwyneth-Chris-split.html

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7CQWJ1oK0g]2006 07 03 Chris Martin on Enough Rope Andrew Denton part1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d99Qh9nmZ7w&feature=relmfu]2006 07 03 Chris Martin on Enough Rope Andrew Denton part2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQVFCwmuHj8&feature=relmfu]2006 07 03 Chris Martin on Enough Rope Andrew Denton part3 - YouTube[/ame]

I heard looser popstar :inquisitive:

So if we were talking about movies my mother buy to me a DVD :

every mom supporting their daughter :thinking:

What's Your Number? Movie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9stplJF1ek]What's Your Number? Movie Trailer Official (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

Stand Up To Cancer

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5k6ilVXwec]Cat Deeley and the Stars of FOX Television Stand Up To Cancer - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVoQU2oSlMc]Reba McEntire and the Stars of ABC Television Stand Up To Cancer - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOOOUExq2U4]HBO Stand Up To Cancer Tease - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwZ8Q6Yx3GA]Stand Up to Cancer Lea Michele, LL Cool J, Kevin Bacon Star in Video People com - YouTube[/ame]

Canadian Broadcasters Donate Airtime to Cancer Fundraising Special

By Kristin Brzoznowski

Published: August 30, 2012

TORONTO: Canada's CHCH, Citytv, CTV and Global have dedicated one hour of commercial-free broadcast time on September 7 at 8 p.m. to air the special Stand Up to Cancer, a live fundraising event.

Gwyneth Paltrow is executive producing the fundraising telecast with Joel Gallen, both of Tenth Planet Productions. The Entertainment Industry Foundation has set up the program, building on two previous fundraising telecasts in 2008 and 2010. The special will feature performances from top recording artists and celebrities from film, TV and sport. Among those slated to perform are Taylor Swift, Coldplay, Alicia Keys and Tim McGraw.

CHCH, Citytv, CTV and Global are donating one hour of simultaneous commercial-free prime-time TV for the special. In the U.S., ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC, along with BIO, E!, Encore, HBO, HBO Latino, ION Television, Lifetime Movie Network, Logo, MLB Network, mun2, Palladia, Showtime, Smithsonian Channel, Starz, Style, TBS and VH1, are on board.

"Music and its ability to heal, unite and motivate will play a central role in this year's show, as will the stories of people affected by cancer and how SU2C is changing their lives," Gallen said. "It's an honor to build on the terrific legacy Laura Ziskin established with the previous two broadcasts."

"Stand Up to Cancer demonstrates the power of the entertainment community to help unite the public in support of a crucial cause that affects us all," said Sherry Lansing, SU2C executive leadership council member. "We're very grateful to Gwyneth and Joel for leading the charge this year, and continuing to foster this important movement."

"We set out to convince the public that this is a moment of great promise in cancer research, and that each and every person can play a role in helping the scientists who are working so hard to end this terrible disease," commented Katie Couric, Stand Up to Cancer executive leadership council member. "Only four years into our work, we are delighted with the results. Our SU2C dream teams of scientists have made important strides, all for the benefit of patients, and we are excited to share that progress through the show."

http://www.worldscreen.com/articles/display/2012-8-30-stand-up-to-cancer

Gwyneth is supposed to be opening a resturant in LA she is scouting areas for it.

GWYNETH Paltrow is determined to become a domestic goddess!

According to a new report, the Iron Man actress — who’s married to Coldplay rocker Chris Martin — is planning to open a world-class restaurant in Los Angeles.

“She’s talking with her good friend, chef Mario Batali, about opening a place that specializes in Spanish cuisine. She wants to have a place where she can entertain her L.A. friends,” a source told Star magazine.

“Mario gave her the confidence to take it to the next level and start thinking of concepts and locations. It will be a huge ego boost for her to be a restaurant owner.”

Paltrow recently insisted she’s getting better as she gets older.

“When you’re midway through your life, it definitely raises questions, but it hasn’t been about vanity or aging,” she said.

“It’s more about what I’ve achieved, what do I want to achieve for the rest of my life, and what direction do I want to go in? But I like being older.

“It’s nice to actually know yourself and feel relaxed. And I actually think I look better now than I did when I was 24, so I’m very comfortable with myself.”

Gwyneth Paltrow shows off the first Hedi Slimane bag for YSL… and it was designed especially for her

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 05:14 EST, 31 August 2012 | UPDATED: 07:24 EST, 31 August 2012

When Gwyneth Paltrow was pictured carrying a mink-coloured leather holdall earlier this month, many of us were left wondering where we could get our hands on the stylish accessory.

However it has since been revealed that the tote was designed especially for the Hollywood star by her close friend, new Yves Saint Laurent creative director Hedi Slimane.

The design, which Gwyneth, 39, clutched proudly as she arrived at LAX Airport while donning a khaki shirt, white jeans and tan sandals, is the first ever Hedi Slimane bag for YSL, according to a report by Grazia Daily.

article-0-14C3E4A7000005DC-280_470x634.jpg

One of a kind: Gwyneth Paltrow is pictured arriving at LAX Airport earlier this month carrying the first ever Heidi Slimane bag for YSL

Fashion fans have been eagerly anticipating the 44-year-old designer’s debut collection for the French luxury brand since he took over from Stefano Pilati as creative director earlier this year, and the bespoke bag is perhaps a sneak preview of what to expect.

Slimane, the former creative director of Dior Homme, caused controversy recently when he decided to change the name of the ready-to-wear label to Saint Laurent Paris and remodel the logo to resemble the 1966 version.

‘It is interesting to see how much reaction this retro branding has created,’ he told Vanity Fair when quizzed about the decision.

Airport chic: Gwyneth clutched the design proudly as she arrived at LAX Airport earlier this month

Airport chic: Gwyneth clutched the design proudly as she arrived at LAX Airport wearing a khaki shirt, white jeans and tan sandals

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2196269/Gwyneth-Paltrow-shows-Hedi-Slimane-bag-YSL--designed-especially-her.html#ixzz2581no9f8

My Gwynnie Epiphany

By Mary Tyler Mom, Thursday at 9:22 pm

Gwyneth Paltrow and I have a history together on this here Internet. Basically, I'm not a fan, as I've detailed publicly on two very well-received occasions. Her acting is inoffensive, often pleasant. It's the other stuff -- the cookbooks and GOOP and her singing and hanging with Beyonce and Jay-Z that get to me. If she stuck to the acting, she would get a great big whatever from me. But she doesn't stick to the acting, does she?

Like me and most women I know, Gwynnie (what I would call her if we were BFFs) is multi-faceted. I mean, of course she is. She is married to a rock star and Steven Spielberg is her godfather. Gal's got an Oscar, an Emmy and a Golden Globe. She's got it going on, clearly.

So why does she annoy me so much?

The answer to that question is immaterial and inconsequential. Who cares why she annoys me? I've detailed the whys in my previous two Gwynnie posts, that honestly, I have benefited from. They are funny and passionate and great writing and clearly struck a nerve with a lot of youse. But truth be told, the things I said with my keyboard are things I would never have said to Gwyneth's face.

That is cowardly.

I am a lot of things I am not so proud of, but I am not a coward.

The posts were published in February and May, 2011. I have not dedicated a post to Gwynnie since then. There's a reason for that. It doesn't feel good. While the moments of typing on the keyboard felt good, like a rant that just needed to come out, the mirroring of hate and intense dislike for Gwyneth that I saw in the comment threads they generated never felt good. Full disclosure, I was ashamed that my words resulted in other words of hate and dislike. I was the catalyst of a lot of yuck and I didn't like it.

In February of this year, I got a taste of Internet hate and it was bitter. And scary. A group of strangers targeted me on Facebook for something I had posted in complete innocence. What I had posted was twisted and manipulated, then circulated on several other Facebook pages to demonstrate what a horrible person I was. It didn't feel good. Not one bit.

That experience was sort of a wake up call for me about the power of the Internet and social media. It's all fun and games until you see your kid's photo, his innocent face, sweet and vulnerable, splashed on a bunch of pages with hateful things attached to it. Yeah, that was no fun at all.

That experience taught me what cyber-bullying was all about. It only lasted a day, really, my being on the receiving end of some mean girls' hate, and then like most things in social media -- POOF -- it was gone. The mean girls had moved on and found another target. But there I was, shaken and sad and not quite so innocent. Hadn't I done the same thing to Gwyneth?

Gwynnie-Rant.-e1346379385286.png

e-card I created in February 2012.

And then there was the dream I had last week (cue swirly camera work here).

Gwyneth had invited me over to her home. It was a NYC apartment, big, but not garish. It was interesting, with lots of books and art (a lot like a fancier version of my own home). I got there early and was left alone to explore. After a while other people started arriving -- 5, 10, 20, 30 people. Hey! There was Chris Martin! And, OMG, is that Gwynnie? It was. We were in the living room and her kids were getting ready for bed just down the hall.

I was in Gwyneth Paltrow's home and she was holding a salon. A salon, people.

Gwyneth was lounged on a sofa, listening intently, and contributing sometimes. At one point, she asked me what I thought about a topic. I gladly jumped in to the conversational fray. It was about working mothers, so you know I had some thoughts to share.

A few minutes later, I got up to stretch my legs and ran into Chris Martin. I started gushing about how one of his songs -- I was embarrassed to realize I don't know the names to any of them -- was something I would listen to over and over when I was sad about my daughter dying of cancer. He seemed moved. I was dream mortified that I didn't know the name of his work.

Then I walked into the kitchen, and there she was: Gwyneth. My Internet nemesis in the dream flesh. Except in my dream, she was just a lady in her kitchen, not so evil, and looking kind of fabulous. My brain was going a mile a minute. I was scared out of my skivvies that she might have read my rants about her. Should I bring it up? Should I play dumb? In the end, this is what I said:

MTM: Hi, I kind of can't believe I am in your home.

GP: Here you are.

MTM: Well, people are probably always wanting something from you, and I am no different. I want you to know I am very sorry and ashamed that I have written about you in my blog. And I want to know if you would let me tape you saying, "What's your Good Thing?" for my charity.

Cut to black when I woke up.

Wow. You know you are grappling with Catholic guilt when you dream about guilt.

So I think my Gwynnie days are over. Truth is, she will probably continue to annoy me, just as I annoy some of you. And as much as I like to rant and rave about how she is so out of touch with the average working mom, Gwyneth and I probably have more in common then I am comfortable admitting. Two privileged white girls living the dream.

Forgive me, Gwyneth. Mea culpa. Truly. I am sorry to have targeted you with my snark. I am sorry to have made fun of your lifestyle, your children's names, your right to live your life the way you see fit. That was wrong. And mean. And it won't happen again.

http://www.chicagonow.com/mary-tyler-mom/2012/08/my-gwynnie-epiphany/

Gwyneth Paltrow Bumps Into Kate Hudson & Ricky Gervais in London!

gwyneth-paltrow-starbucks-apple-moses.jpg Gwyneth Paltrow takes her kiddos Apple and Moses to a local Starbucks for a treat on Sunday (September 2) in London, England.

While heading inside, the 39-year-old actress ran into funnyman Ricky Gervais.

That’s not the only celebrity making a Starbucks run that day! While inside, Gwyn and her little ones bumped into Kate Hudson with her son Bingham. The two ladies stopped and chatted before Kate headed on her way.

The Stand Up to Cancer telethon, which Gwyn is the executive producer for, is taking place this upcoming week on Friday (September 7)! It will be broadcast on the major networks at 8pm EST

gwyneth-paltrow-starbucks-apple-moses-01.jpggwyneth-paltrow-starbucks-apple-moses-02.jpggwyneth-paltrow-starbucks-apple-moses-03.jpg

kate hudson with gwyneth, and matt belammy is watching coldplay in paris right now :lol: :lol: such a nice family friendship!

That would explain why Chris threw in the Madness lyrics at some point during the concert. To think that back in the day, Coldplay was a support act for Muse.

Gwyneth Paltrow: I love Cate Blanchett

Monday Sep 3 2012

Gwyneth Paltrow takes beauty inspiration from Cate Blanchett.

The actress has revealed who her icons are when it comes to style. She looks up to the Australian actress as she always looks chic without trying too hard.

"Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy always looked gorgeous and whenever I see Cate Blanchett on a red carpet, I think she looks amazing," she told the British edition of InStyle magazine.

The American beauty, who is married to Coldplay's Chris Martin, is known for her healthy lifestyle.

Gwyneth is convinced eating sensibly and exercising keeps her skin looking great.

"Sweating it out every day is detoxing," she explained.

"I also drink a lot of water, take Omega oils and keep my regime simple - a cleanser, face oils and Embryolisse moisturiser."

When it comes to relaxing, the 39-year-old also likes to keeps it simple.

Rather than splashing out on an expensive spa, Gwyneth prefers to be pampered at home.

"I never have time to go to a spa, but I love a hot bath with Epsom salts in the evenings. I prefer old-fashioned vinegars to essential oils or bubbles," she revealed.

714ab38f-2ce0-485e-_677559a.jpg

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/woman/fashion-beauty/gwyneth-paltrow-i-love-cate-blanchett-16205896.html