✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and people who are in poor health died faster than those who are healthy. it is even more logic.

I really dont post much nowadays as my exams are going on....but Lory, please ENOUGH ALREADY! I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SPEAKING!! ...:rolleyes:

there is nothing to understand. I said, just that people in poor health live shorter lives than those in good health. it's not complicated.

and for me like I said I will not be with a boyfriend or husband one day. and still a chance I will not let anyone behind me. not have kids myself. nobody loves me in my life and no one needs me in my life.

and invisible or visible in my life is the same for me in my life.

I do not listen to musics in my life either, it gives me the negativity.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH[/color][/b]

Hahaha her post just made laugh :D

OFF TOPIC :

I mean lory i think that u have to stop using the translators on internet because that won't help us understand half of what u are trying to say and won't help you to get what's going on here on the forum either

I don't know how old you are but just keep focused on your english classes don't skip them and it's going to get better... I don't mean to be rude or anything I personally don't read your posts most of the time but it started upsetting people here...

there were some argument people are very tense in the previous pages on that thread, between MartinFan & coldplaymom because said it was the thread of the career affairs Gwyneth Paltrow not private of couple Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltrow.

there are even fans who say this thread not from part of Coldplay. Gwyneth Paltrow have fans sites .

avoid still confusion and tense .

even people who speak english does not understand what the paps meant.

style what this shit of any sense of sentence .

:cool:I've come to the conclusion that I am posting articles on Gwyneth.... Sometimes, especially in the last year and a half they are starting to speak of each other and that's cool to post here and talk about too. Chris's thread is and always was a PICTURE thread with fan girling girls, 'Me included".:P

Last July, I had a problem with someone who kept insisting on posting so many OLD news about Chris and Gwyneth and asking sooo many questions about 'Who stood up for Chris at the wedding", and so on....That person has become very Knowledgable now:D

This thread started with some young girls, fretting because Chris was seen with Gwyn around London... After awhile the thread went dead and it was resurected into a Gwyneth thread, very nice for some of us who enjoyed her sites, movies, singing, and work, Chris was brought up sometimes, because it was important to certain articles and things.

Alot of people who posted here about GWYN are now long gone from this thread, they WILL NOT post here, I only peak in to see or post some new stuff she's doing now a day's.

I am not bashing people for wanting this thread to be about Chris and Gwyneth, the Thread isn't titled that, because alot of people hated the fact their personal stuff was being posted and talked about, and their kids pics being "Re-posted" from the Paps that they hated so much knowing they themselves"Martin/Paltrow" hated the Paps and press.

Things have changed over the last year, and both seem more accessable to the public, so in my mind talking about them is fine, maybe the thread should be changed to The Chris and Gwyneth thread, who knows.

I am interested in Gwyneth Paltrow Movie Star/ Business Women/ Author/Singer..SUE ME:D

Lory...Well Lory is Unique, either try and understand her or move on, I have done the latter.

:kiss:

Twisted Mind, HAHAHA, it’s funny to see how these idioms mean the same in various languages. I am wondering if the French say it the same way :sneaky:

Haha I was hoping this picture would be internationally understood, I'm glad it did!

I'm wondering the same! :surprised:

she has fun with ​​band and her husband Chris Martin

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*joins the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-ing*

*waves* Hi, I'm French, i can help with that :cheesy:

What's the word you're wondering about ?

Hey Céline! :cheesy:

We were just talking about this picture that I posted before:

14900180e4.jpg

and were laughing about the fact that everybody understood the (apparently not only German) idiom :wacko:

In German it means:

"Ein Brett vor dem Kopf haben" which translates into English like:

"To be a blockhead" :P

And now we are wondering if it's translatable into other languages as well :cheesy:

^ oh I see :wacko:

hmmm...let me think...:thinking:

:idea2:

In French we have a funny one: "ne pas avoir l'électricité à tous les étages" (literally:" to not have electricity at all the floors"...the building being the brain, if you know what I mean :rolleyes: ) :cheesy:

Hey Céline! :cheesy:

We were just talking about this picture that I posted before:

14900180e4.jpg

and were laughing about the fact that everybody understood the (apparently not only German) idiom :wacko:

In German it means:

"Ein Brett vor dem Kopf haben" which translates into English like:

"To be a blockhead" :P

And now we are wondering if it's translatable into other languages as well :cheesy:

To be honest I just saw it as someone either smashing their head into a plank out of sheer frustration or nailing a plank to their head because that's less painful than comprehending the post. Both work.

^ oh I see :wacko:

hmmm...let me think...:thinking:

:idea2:

In French we have a funny one: "ne pas avoir l'électricité à tous les étages" (literally:" to not have electricity at all the floors"...the building being the brain, if you know what I mean :rolleyes: ) :cheesy:

That is freaking HILARIOUS! :lol:

To be honest I just saw it as someone either smashing their head into a plank out of sheer frustration or nailing a plank to their head because that's less painful than comprehending the post. Both work.

Fantastic! :cheesy:

:cool:I've come to the conclusion that I am posting articles on Gwyneth.... Sometimes, especially in the last year and a half they are starting to speak of each other and that's cool to post here and talk about too. Chris's thread is and always was a PICTURE thread with fan girling girls, 'Me included".:P

Last July, I had a problem with someone who kept insisting on posting so many OLD news about Chris and Gwyneth and asking sooo many questions about 'Who stood up for Chris at the wedding", and so on....That person has become very Knowledgable now:D

This thread started with some young girls, fretting because Chris was seen with Gwyn around London... After awhile the thread went dead and it was resurected into a Gwyneth thread, very nice for some of us who enjoyed her sites, movies, singing, and work, Chris was brought up sometimes, because it was important to certain articles and things.

Alot of people who posted here about GWYN are now long gone from this thread, they WILL NOT post here, I only peak in to see or post some new stuff she's doing now a day's.

I am not bashing people for wanting this thread to be about Chris and Gwyneth, the Thread isn't titled that, because alot of people hated the fact their personal stuff was being posted and talked about, and their kids pics being "Re-posted" from the Paps that they hated so much knowing they themselves"Martin/Paltrow" hated the Paps and press.

Things have changed over the last year, and both seem more accessable to the public, so in my mind talking about them is fine, maybe the thread should be changed to The Chris and Gwyneth thread, who knows.

I am interested in Gwyneth Paltrow Movie Star/ Business Women/ Author/Singer..SUE ME:D

Lory...Well Lory is Unique, either try and understand her or move on, I have done the latter.

:kiss:

because I'm invisible and I do not exist I am a fanatic groupie shit for all these celebrities. And from part of the thread Chris .

if after the paps make amalgams, not my problem. there are still some fans who think Chris is divorced and that's just the ads for his band to be married to Gwyneth Paltrow.

and when the fans made topics that have no meaning even less. I must humiliated myself and the fans as TyGuy

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94320

one thing is sure anyone knows what is true love. because not exist. my avatar is evidence.