✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

^ *Sight*

Oh, the kids have the same way of 'thumbing' as I did as a kid, instead of sucking my thumb, I always sucked my index and middle finger. How odd to see that other kids do it as well, I never saw that when I did it.

The blockhead picture is not meant that bad as saying that someone misses the connection to the brain, I think. It just means that someone is ignoring.

Please Lory, you don't have a job and are always online, you sure must have some time to learn some better English. It will make communication between you and others much easier. It will make your life easier as well! Reading articles will be much easier, because now you miss the point so many times due to your lack of English. There are so many onlione courses to inprove your english. They are for free and can be done at home. It is not so much for doing us a favour, than for doing yourself a favour!

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha her post just made laugh :D

OFF TOPIC :

I mean lory i think that u have to stop using the translators on internet because that won't help us understand half of what u are trying to say and won't help you to get what's going on here on the forum either

I don't know how old you are but just keep focused on your english classes don't skip them and it's going to get better... I don't mean to be rude or anything I personally don't read your posts most of the time but it started upsetting people here...

OFF TOPIC

3073200085_1_5_9j1FICQl.jpg

^ *Sight*

Oh, the kids have the same way of 'thumbing' as I did as a kid, instead of sucking my thumb, I always sucked my index and middle finger. How odd to see that other kids do it as well, I never saw that when I did it.

The blockhead picture is not meant that bad as saying that someone misses the connection to the brain, I think. It just means that someone is ignoring.

Please Lory, you don't have a job and are always online, you sure must have some time to learn some better English. It will make communication between you and others much easier. It will make your life easier as well! Reading articles will be much easier, because now you miss the point so many times due to your lack of English. There are so many onlione courses to inprove your english. They are for free and can be done at home. It is not so much for doing us a favour, than for doing yourself a favour!

Sorry not have much time for English. I search job on the net in the sites of postulations working Adecco and others and in the street . the state asked me to look for work if not I'm in the streets. and they do not recognize any of my certificates ( is European and not Swiss) it is difficult to find a job.

So Now if we can back in thread about Gwynnie fun with her children and her husband' and her band.

Gwyneth Paltrow Covers ELLE Canada September 2012

Posted Saturday August 4, 2012 12:42 AM GMT

gwyneth-paltrow-elle-canada-sept-2012sp.jpg

A few of the highlights from Miss Paltrow's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to ELLE Canada!

On her beauty routine:

“My beauty routine is pretty basic: sleep, water sex…exercise. Exercise is key for me. Even if it’s just 15 minutes of yoga to get the blood flowing. And then I can eat whatever I want.”

On the subject of her much-discussed perfection:

"I think it's dangerous. I totally understand that I'm this character, and there is a lot of positive projection and a lot of negative projection, but I think that, really, nobody's perfect... I'm a very flawed human being."

On her love for her lady friends:

"Outside of my children and my husband, my girlfriends are my... They inspire me, they make me laugh, make me mad. I feel very blessed to have really close girlfriends - some of whom I've met recently, some of whom I've known since I was four years old."

On what she perceives to be the modern day woman:

"Someone who can do whenever it is they want to do and do it to whenever degree they want to do it and not let go of feminine be or motherhood if that's what they want to do."

http://celebrity-gossip.net/gwyneth-paltrow/gwyneth-paltrow-covers-elle-canada-september-2012-704383

the newspaper wrote false because title : On her love for her lady friends :thinking:

She has a husband and children not girlfriends/boyfriends but lady friends .

after if she has lovers that's another affairs that no one looks.

"Outside of my children and my husband, my lady friends, They inspire me, they make me laugh, make me mad. I feel very blessed to have really close lady friends - some of whom I've met recently, some of whom I've known since I was four years old."

"Outside of my children and my husband, my girlfriends are my... They inspire me, they make me laugh, make me mad. I feel very blessed to have really close girlfriends - some of whom I've met recently, some of whom I've known since I was four years old."

the newspaper wrote false because title : On her love for her lady friends :thinking:

She has a husband and children not girlfriends/boyfriends but lady friends .

after if she has lovers that's another affairs that no one looks.

That is a perfect example of why you should learn English.

Lady friends/girlfriends means 'friends that are female'. It does not mean that she has no husband.

I find it hard to believe that you have no time to learn some English because looking for a job takes up all of your time, because whenever you post in the Coldplay forum, you are certainly not looking for a job.

I've read this thread from start to finish. Since it started in 2002, fans of all kinds have come and gone. I don't know what's worse. Snapping a picture of the Martins driveway and posting it on the Internet with the registration plates on their cars showing, or posting old articles that perhaps some of the new members have never read?

We all come from different backgrounds, have different values, and that informs the way we post.

For all of Gwyneth's talent and beauty, the single reason I've come to admire her is her role as wife and mother, and that'll continue to be my emphasis for as long as I post here.

Message to Lory

Chere Lory, tout le monde dans ce forum sait que Chris et Gwyneth sont maries depuis 2003 et ils s'aiment. Il n'ya pas besoin de nous le rappeler dans chaque message que vous postez.

Voila un exercise pour vous. La prochaine fois que vous postez un message, veuillez omettre cette phrase, c'est implicite and croyez-moi, tout le monde vous comprendra.

Merci

More pictures for the Jersey concert last night

AzbPgA5CQAEQd7V.jpg:large

Aww look at Moses taking pictures with his little camera. I wonder how is it like for them to see that many people screaming whenever they are few feet away from the band...

That is a perfect example of why you should learn English.

Lady friends/girlfriends means 'friends that are female'. It does not mean that she has no husband.

I find it hard to believe that you have no time to learn some English because looking for a job takes up all of your time, because whenever you post in the Coldplay forum, you are certainly not looking for a job.

I am controlled by the state for job searches. I'm tired of being rejected by employers like shit, my mood and my health gets worse medics get tired too. it takes the energy, positivity to look for work.

when people have a job it's very easy for themselves and life too. but those who do not is the same as being rejected by society.

to learn English properly you need a teacher and at school. grammar and pronunciations are complicated. you have to practice and talk to people. (I have a friend who knows English, but she will not teach me because not time)

But the reading of English I understand. I did not know before. even I talked to tourists in my city, when they asked me for informations.

So thanks now go back to the thread Gwyneth Paltrow, her husband Chris Martin and their children Apple & Moses.

I've read this thread from start to finish. Since it started in 2002, fans of all kinds have come and gone. I don't know what's worse. Snapping a picture of the Martins driveway and posting it on the Internet with the registration plates on their cars showing, or posting old articles that perhaps some of the new members have never read?

We all come from different backgrounds, have different values, and that informs the way we post.

For all of Gwyneth's talent and beauty, the single reason I've come to admire her is her role as wife and mother, and that'll continue to be my emphasis for as long as I post here.

Message to Lory

Chere Lory, tout le monde dans ce forum sait que Chris et Gwyneth sont maries depuis 2003 et ils s'aiment. Il n'ya pas besoin de nous le rappeler dans chaque message que vous postez.

Voila un exercise pour vous. La prochaine fois que vous postez un message, veuillez omettre cette phrase, c'est implicite and croyez-moi, tout le monde vous comprendra.

Merci

pas de problème Vero

WHAAAAAT ??!?[/size]
Yaeh, that was my reaction too when I saw that reply.

I am controlled by the state for job searches. I'm tired of being rejected by employers like shit, my mood and my health gets worse medics get tired too. it takes the energy, positivity to look for work.

when people have a job it's very easy for themselves and life too. but those who do not is the same as being rejected by society.

to learn English properly you need a teacher and at school. grammar and pronunciations are complicated. you have to practice and talk to people. (I have a friend who knows English, but she will not teach me because not time)

But the reading of English I understand. I did not know before. even I talked to tourists in my city, when they asked me for informations.

So thanks now go back to the thread Gwyneth Paltrow, her husband Chris Martin and their children Apple & Moses.

It's an illusion, you know, to think that when you have a job life is easy. And also to think that being without being a job is the same as being rejected by society. I feel bad that you think about things so negatively, I think that your way of viewing life is more tiredsom than the fact that you are jobless.

At the moment I am without a job too but you know, I don't feel rejected by society at all. I am full in life and have enough will and energy to learn Spanish.

You can learn English too, because you don't need a teacher. It's oldfashion. Nowadays whole inclusive lessons are available for free through the net. If you want I can link to some. My boyfriend's English was far worse than yours when he left his country and he followed courses online without teacher or someone and his English is very good now. So if you want it bad enough, there's nothing holding you down.

and I - and others here on the board - disagree with you on that you understand written English good enough. That's exactly the part we were earlier referring to. For you not to understand that in that article they just mentioned a potion of Gwyneth instead of talking about women that Chris cheats on and that you don't know the different meanings of the word 'girlfriend' proves otherwise. You don't understand written English good enough and that's what making it so hard for you and for us in the board. As long as you don't acknowledge that, there's no way I can help you with that. And there's no way you'll improve yourself.