🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Gwyneth...

Katharina

You know how it goes when the press quotes a "source" sometimes, so you might be able to take it with a grain of salt. I can see him being uncomfortable, especially with the miscarriage, but really, who knows. I'll put it here anyway.

Martin ‘struggling’ with wife Paltrow’s candour

29 Mar 2013

Chris Martin reportedly wants his wife Gwyneth Paltrow to “put a lid on it”.

The Coldplay singer is said to be uncomfortable with details of his private life being revealed by his actress spouse Gwyneth.

Chris has encouraged the star to quit talking about their family in interviews as he “doesn’t like the fact that the world is aware” of what goes on.

“Chris keeps telling her to put a lid on it,” a source told America’s Star magazine.

The 36-year-old musician and the 40-year-old screen star have two children together, daughter Apple, eight, and son Moses, six, but she recently revealed she lost a third child.

“Chris has always been a private person, and her TMI behaviour really bothers him,” the insider continued. “She really went too far with the miscarriage. It was a horrible thing for the family to go through and a really traumatic, personal time.”

The rocker is a sympathetic spouse, but isn’t used to experiencing the limelight in this way.

He would prefer the thespian pulls back on opening up while promoting her various projects, which include writing books and authoring food blog Goop.

“Chris supports her plans, but he’s struggling. He’s very uncomfortable that everyone knows so many private details about his family,” the source added.

The couple have been married since 2003.

http://www.film-news.co.uk/show-news.asp?H=Martin-%EF%BF%BDstruggling%EF%BF%BD-with-wife-Paltrow%EF%BF%BDs-candour&nItemID=18396

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no way for me to confirm anything, so I hesitate each time I put something on the thread, but it's out there, it involves Chris, Gwyneth is mentioned, and peeps here are usually pretty good and determining whether it's just bogus press, so I will put this here. Do with it what you will. I took out the headline because it was just stupid.

"Coldplay" frontman Chris Martin made an offer on a multi-million dollar home ... but it's not because there's trouble in his macrobiotic marriage with wife Gwyneth Paltrow -- he was buyin' it for the boyz in the band.

Our real estate sources tell TMZ ... Chris went into escrow on a 6,000 square-foot home in Brentwood, CA for just under $4 mil -- a place his bandmates could live, with plenty of room to practice and record music.

Chris was so into the 6 bedroom mansion (above) ... he not only brought two bandmates over for a look-see, he went to the second floor for a mini-concert to test the acoustics.

All was well ... until Gwyneth got involved. Seems the persnickety Oscar winner had issues with the inspection report and ordered Chris to nix the deal.

So he's on the hunt again, while Gwyneth searches for another delicious caviar and potato recipe. .

0329-chris-martin-028-480w.jpg0329-chris-martin-042-480w.jpg

0329-chris-martin-047-480w.jpg0329-chris-martin-039-480w.jpg

*More photos of the possible house in the link.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/31/chris-martin-coldplay-mansion-band-buying-house-gwyneth-paltrow/

There's no way for me to confirm anything, so I hesitate each time I put something on the thread, but it's out there, it involves Chris, Gwyneth is mentioned, and peeps here are usually pretty good and determining whether it's just bogus press, so I will put this here. Do with it what you will. I took out the headline because it was just stupid.

"Coldplay" frontman Chris Martin made an offer on a multi-million dollar home ... but it's not because there's trouble in his macrobiotic marriage with wife Gwyneth Paltrow -- he was buyin' it for the boyz in the band.

Our real estate sources tell TMZ ... Chris went into escrow on a 6,000 square-foot home in Brentwood, CA for just under $4 mil -- a place his bandmates could live, with plenty of room to practice and record music.

Chris was so into the 6 bedroom mansion (above) ... he not only brought two bandmates over for a look-see, he went to the second floor for a mini-concert to test the acoustics.

All was well ... until Gwyneth got involved. Seems the persnickety Oscar winner had issues with the inspection report and ordered Chris to nix the deal.

So he's on the hunt again, while Gwyneth searches for another delicious caviar and potato recipe. .

0329-chris-martin-028-480w.jpg0329-chris-martin-042-480w.jpg

0329-chris-martin-047-480w.jpg0329-chris-martin-039-480w.jpg

*More photos of the possible house in the link.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/31/chris-martin-coldplay-mansion-band-buying-house-gwyneth-paltrow/

WELL, Sharon..... As you know TMZ has a 30 minute show here, that being said, if anything is truthful I mean just a smidge of Truthfulness, this TMZ reports things correct. NOT the part of Gwyneth being in the picture, but YOU know they have access to people everywhere"TMZ" and the house part could be correct, but what was said a long with it, was most likely made-up. That Harvey Levin knows everyone in Hollywood!!

I posted the story on a different thread. If Chris is going to spend a considerable amount of time in LA with his family, it seems plausible that the band would set up a place where they can occasionally continue working when he can't get back to London.

I remember the story where Blythe was quoted as saying that she'll get to see her grand-kids more often b/c the family was going to be living in the US for a while (paraphrasing).

I can see a real estate agent selling such story to TMZ.

I know TMZ usually gets things right, but on the surface, buying a house for the band doesn't make sense. Jonny, Will and Guy are all supposed to bring their spouses (Guy's girlfriend) and kids and set up house? It'll need more than six bedrooms! And really, if there was a problem with the inspection, then you shouldn't sink millions of dollars into a house.

I know TMZ usually gets things right, but on the surface, buying a house for the band doesn't make sense. Jonny, Will and Guy are all supposed to bring their spouses (Guy's girlfriend) and kids and set up house? It'll need more than six bedrooms! And really, if there was a problem with the inspection, then you shouldn't sink millions of dollars into a house.

I actually think it would be a place like the bakery/beehive a place for them to come and go a few day's at a time, like a lot of bands have purchased homes to get together in, Aerosmith/ Maroon 5, Stones have all done this, I think it's not meant for kids and wives to come to live:thinking: I also agree with the problem with inspection scenario!!

That's the sensational side of the gossip media b/c they really should know that one shouldn't buy a house that doesn't pass inspection. I think the truth is somewhere in between. I don't think TMZ made up the whole story but they embellished it for their kind of readers.

Interview with Dr. Lipman (link)

Delicious, Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great

DR L: Why did you write the book?

GP: I wrote the book because I wanted a mini encyclopedia of gluten free, dairy free, sugar free recipes that were delicious and comforting. Food that is so good it would never cross your mind that you were cutting anything out, or being deprived of anything.

DR L: What’s your philosophy on food and cooking?

GP: That food should be organic wherever possible, local where possible, minimally processed or messed with and made with love.

DR L : Why did you go Gluten, Dairy and Sugar free?

GP: Everyone in my family is intolerant to gluten and cow dairy. We had the food sensitivities test and the doctor told us to avoid these foods, and sugar as much as possible as well (a true nightmare with a 6 and 8 year old). My son has eczema so I have to take these dietary rules seriously.

DR L: What changes to your health have you noticed since eating this way the majority of the time?

GP: We try to eat this way most of the time and then have treats along the way. For example the kids get a ‘coke of the week’ and we have pizza more than we should. But I have tried to set it as the baseline for the way we eat. I can’t control what they eat from the school cafeteria during the day nor at their friends houses, so I try to keep it relatively clean at home. When we are healthier, we all have more energy and more stable moods and Moseys eczema disappears completely.

DR L: Is there anything you really miss when you eat this way?

GP: F*@k yes, bread and cheese.

DR L: What is the biggest challenge eating and cooking this way?

GP: The biggest challenge is coming up with the recipes that stick to the guidelines. But we have done the work for you this time!

DR L: Can you give us 2 or 3 of your favorite recipes in the book?

GP: I love all of them but in particular the salmon burgers, the Chinese chicken salad, the fish roasted in salt, Thai style, and the brown rice fusilli with tuna, olives and fried capers. Also the desert section is great.

DR L: Is it difficult to cook and eat this way?

GP: No, it is simple. Very easy and fulfilling.

DR L: What do Chris and the kids think about this way of eating?

GP Everyone is on board. The kids don’t really notice that the food at home is ‘healthy’ because they are still having meatballs and chicken nuggets and stir frys and dumplings, etc., (just made in a better way). They are more aware that there are no Cocoa Krispies in the pantry.