March 30, 200917 yr can i have your friends number......there's something that i think she needs to know.........lol hah, don't worry, she played "viva la vida"! :smug::P!
March 30, 200917 yr I was picking up a friend the other night and I couldn't remember what her house number was. Funnily enough, as I was driving down her street, '42' was playing, which I suddenly realized was the number of her house! I burst out laughing. :P. It's just like Nadia's siggy says: "With Coldplay in my life I'll never be Lost!" :DThat's funny! :lol: Today I sat in music class and we had to sing a 'new' song (our teacher thought it was new to us, but it for sure wasn't), called 'Those were the days' written by Paul McCartney and under the actual song there were a few lines about the song on the sheet. There was written, that the Beatles were looking for new, young artists after founding their own record label 'Apple'. I sat there, making that face: :stunned: Guess what the first thing on my mind was? Right, I wondered if Chris thought of the own record label of one of his favourite bands with naming his first child Apple. Which is of course crazy. :rolleyes:
March 30, 200917 yr i just realized the boys are just starting a month and a half break. good for them! but i'll be sad to not see concert reviews for a while. :bigcry:. but hopefully they'll be nicely refreshed for may 26th!! :D:D:D:D:D
March 30, 200917 yr ^ Hopefully with some of those songs they've said to be practicing again! (come on, AROBTTH!)
March 30, 200917 yr ^^i know!!! can't wait!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D oh my god.. there was this burgular on the news... and he looks a HELL OF A LOT like guy. :stunned::P!!! EDIT: oh, and i am LOVING the new banner. :wink3:
March 30, 200917 yr Yeah, I noticed the one and a half month break as well! Ah man :(! They shure do deserve it though!
March 30, 200917 yr i just realized the boys are just starting a month and a half break. good for them! but i'll be sad to not see concert reviews for a while. :bigcry:. but hopefully they'll be nicely refreshed for may 26th!! :D:D:D:D:D Yeah, I realised the same today too. Maybe I can catch up on the reviews from 2009 now then. :P
March 30, 200917 yr I just had the best Coldplay mail delivery! :D I got both of my new Coldplay posters and my Made With Love in Brazil bracelets :dance: Very exciting!
March 30, 200917 yr THAT'S AWESOME ZOE!!:D So today viva la vida came on the radio in my art class!!!:dance::dance: I was asking my teacher a question and i thought i heard it and i was like "omg, is this what i think it is?!" and it was!!:D:D but i had to wait for her to stop speaking. :P and the second she stopped talking i ran back over to my table and tapped my friend on the shoulder and was like "OH MY GOD ITS A COLDPLAY SONG!!!!!!!" and then we both sang!!:dance: and i had to get up to go find a glue stick so i was singing and dancing around the room and i heard other people singing too!!:stunned::D then when i sat back down, this girl who i only really talk to a little bit a lunch says "the second this song started i looked right at marisa!!!":D
March 30, 200917 yr Yeah I noticed this break too... But I'm sure they'll come back with lot of energy, older songs (yeah AROBTTH ! :)) and that'll be fucking awesome YAY ! Does anyone know where they'll be during this break ? London ? I'm sure Chris is so happy, i don't know since how much time he didn't saw Apple and Moses :stunned: (and Gwyneth... :D) Off topic, I love the new banner :) Naugthy Chrissy ! :D
March 30, 200917 yr Oh snap, I also have a fun Viva story from about two hours ago! I was at some Mexican place waiting for my take-out tacos when Viva la Vida came on their radio, and I started singing to it. The cashier brought me my take-out containers in a bag and I didn't even notice her at first because I was humming along! :laugh3: And that's totally not the first time that's happened!
March 30, 200917 yr Yeah I noticed this break too... But I'm sure they'll come back with lot of energy, older songs (yeah AROBTTH ! :)) and that'll be fucking awesome YAY ! Does anyone know where they'll be during this break ? London ? I'm sure Chris is so happy, i don't know since how much time he didn't saw Apple and Moses :stunned: (and Gwyneth... :D) Off topic, I love the new banner :) Naugthy Chrissy ! :D I would imagine Chris would be in LA with his family, and the rest of the guys would be back in London, but im not 100% sure
March 30, 200917 yr I would imagine Chris would be in LA with his family, and the rest of the guys would be back in London, but im not 100% sure Thanks ;) So Chris lives in LA ? I didn't know that ... How many houses does he have ?
March 31, 200917 yr soo.. i got some stickers with a couple posters that came in the mail today.. but i dunno where to put them :uhoh: any ideas?? :)
March 31, 200917 yr soo.. i got some stickers with a couple posters that came in the mail today.. but i dunno where to put them :uhoh: any ideas?? :) GIVE THEM TO ME!!!:D:D:D:D:D :P :dance:
March 31, 200917 yr GIVE THEM TO ME!!!:D:D:D:D:D :P :dance: Hey I've got those same stickers.......one's on my laptop and the othetr two i cant fifure what to do with them
March 31, 200917 yr Today I was driving for my drivers ed class and I was about twenty minutes away from my school when I drove past a little Mexican restaurant. Now, this would be a normal occurrence, there are many Mexican restaurants in New York, if it wasn't called "Viva La Vida"!! I seriously held back a squee, but couldn't stop grinning for the rest of my drive. It didn't help either that during the lecture portion of my class the article we were reading was called "Don't Panic". I love it when Coldplay pops out of nowhere on otherwise crappy days:heart:
March 31, 200917 yr Just realise that my boyfriend has the same initials as Chris C.M.......that way if i ever write I love CM meaning chis he'd never know cause he'd think its him .......... :laugh3: lucky girl arent i
March 31, 200917 yr Ah, such sincerity!:laugh3: If Coldplay is today's Beatles, then who's today's Rolling Stones??:P
March 31, 200917 yr hmmm...oasis?? :uhoh: haha I don't really know. Just guessing...*sings* at numbers and figures :P talk about a random coldplay moment!
March 31, 200917 yr Today I was driving for my drivers ed class and I was about twenty minutes away from my school when I drove past a little Mexican restaurant. Now, this would be a normal occurrence, there are many Mexican restaurants in New York, if it wasn't called "Viva La Vida"!! I seriously held back a squee, but couldn't stop grinning for the rest of my drive. It didn't help either that during the lecture portion of my class the article we were reading was called "Don't Panic". I love it when Coldplay pops out of nowhere on otherwise crappy days:heart: They just lighten up our days, don't they? :nice: I wonder when the restaurant was established. :D Today at work, a friend of mine was searching the radio freq for good music, and then I heard the tune of In My Place. So I kind of yelled at him not to change the freq. And when the song was over, I told him that he can change the freq now. All along the song, he was just staring at me like I was insane or something. :laugh3:
March 31, 200917 yr Each time i look at the clear blue sky, i'll be reminded of lovers in japan and all those butterflies.
Create an account or sign in to comment