✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

HAHAHAHAHA!! My friend Jack is NOT a Coldplay fan, does NOT know about the 'cake' thing, and yet posted this after the Q&A:

Jack Troughton ‏@partialtomusic

@TracieMorgan The cake is a lie. And the food icon is not food.

:laugh3:

In response to this:

Tracie Morgan ‏@TracieMorgan

#JonnyBuckland you've lost a lot of weight. You really should eat. Let me make you a sandwich...and some cake. ;D

Waiting UP?? Tracie it's only morning in the UK.. go to bed! LOL.. set an alarm or something haha

Haha, it's almost 3:30am here, but I have a pint left in the fridge, my favorite Smiths radio show, a bunch of happy Coldplayers and no need to be up in the morning, so I'll stick around for a bit longer. :)

My classmate who hates Coldplay, but is obsessed with dance, just shared this on Facebook:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNaHaO4KNtY]Yellow - Legion of Extraordinary Dancers - YouTube[/ame]

Is PoC premiered sometime soon? Still haven't read other threads, so I'm a bit confused :wideeyed:

I'm pretty sure I have found Paradise. not the ice-cream place! (Yes, there is a ice cream place called that!) The whole week the sun have been shining. A lot. :wacky: I freaking love it. :sunny:

And I found the coolest postcards ever.. With little elephants, and birds. Kind of reminds me of Coldplay. :awesome:

Has anybody ever heard a live version of the beautiful song Prospekt's March? It has never been played live but I stumbled upon this video of it being soundchecked in 2008 :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qM8AnkwtmM]Prospekt's March by Coldplay in Live ! - YouTube[/ame]

I'm an idiot. I just started listening to Prospekts March again and it's so amazing. I've been a fan for years and i've never bothered to look into it even though i knew about it. Maybe i heard it a while ago and none of the songs (except for LiTii) really hit me but wow, i'm in love with it!!

Rainy Day is so....crazy, unique, amazing!!!! It's so far from what they usually sound like that it's just awesome. Also listened to Death and All His Friends....another song that i knew about years ago but never really got into it. Now i think it's so amazing. The same goes for Glass of Water.

That's why i love Coldplay. You're always discovering new songs of theirs.

Has anybody ever heard a live version of the beautiful song Prospekt's March? It has never been played live but I stumbled upon this video of it being soundchecked in 2008 :D

Wow! Thanks for sharing! I think this was actually soundchecked before the show in Dallas that I went to. Chris is wearing his "Don't Mess with Texas" shirt. Haha! Makes me sad I didn't get to see this. :(