✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

My random Coldplay thought is that Chris, right at this moment now, after the Emirates Stadium concert, could be sucking Jonny.

Too random?:sneaky:

:o yes.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::sneaky:

WHY AM I NOT IN LONDON RIGHT NOW :stunned:

Oh, I've asked myself that very question so many times...:nod:

^Same here :bigcry:

It's been a while since I posted so I've had a ton of random Coldplay thoughts. :D But here's a few more recent ones. :)

The morning of my graduation, the Paradise video came out on VH1. :awesome: I ordered a Coldplay mug and it arrived that day too. :D Also that same day my sister gave me a bracelet with a butterfly charm that had Coldplay inscribed in it as a graduation present. :dazzled: At Disneyland for Grad night I heard Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall, and it totally woke me up cause it was already 1:30am and I was getting sleepy. :P And today is my 4 year anniversary since discovering Coldplay. :wacky: Oh also, hearing the livestream from today was a nice way to celebrate! :dance:

RCT: Last night's gig was incredible! Listening to the livestream and hearing the crowd as well meant that even though I was just rocking out in my kitchen, if I closed my eyes I could feel like I was there! And singing along with the... um... singalongs :P was such great fun!

Also, I love that they're using Coldplay (and particularly Mylo) songs for so many adverts lately, just heard ETIAW on The Voice and heard DLIBYH a while back for another one :D

Random Coldplay question: is PoC even a single in the US? The ep or video aren't on iTunes and it and when the band announced the single they said "it will be released in the UK on..." but they never said anything about the US. ???

I'm listening to Absolute Radio. They're playing the greatest British tracks of all time voted by the listeners.

At number 8 "Yellow" is playing right now! :)

Great. Please keep us updated in case Coldplay is represented by more songs on the list of British tracks of all time. :)

Great. Please keep us updated in case Coldplay is represented by more songs on the list of British tracks of all time. :)

Will do. :)

They weren't lower down on the list, I think.

Edit: The Beatles "Hey Jude" at number 3. (that's at least 3 of their songs on the list, naturally. :))

Edit2: Queen takes number 1 with "Bohemian Rhapsody". Understandable. It's a bloody good song. :)

Today it was my uncle's 65th birthday, so we had a big family gathering and I saw many of my cousins who I haven't seen for years. One of my many cousins designs cakes for a job, and she was telling us about one of her friends who has a huge crush on Chris Martin of Coldplay and wanted to marry him! :laugh3: So when my cousin had to make a cake for her friend, the picture on the cake was of Chris kneeling and proposing marriage :laugh3:

I wondered whether her friend is a Coldplayer! :P :cake:

tumblr_m53yi3VDXA1robim3o1_500.png

Not sure where to put it, but is there anything I don't know? Has Coldplay ever been a 5 member band or have I mistranslated it?

Simon's guested with them before, and it sounds like he will again at the gig tonight. THey're on any minute now, so there's should be some pics soon!:D