✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Yesterday night my xyloband lit up... Today I brought it to school because I knew some friends were curious to understand how it worked :P They were really impressed when I explained the mechanism, one was like:

":wideeyed: Oh, they (Coldplay) really put much into these things :surprised:"

And I could only proudly say: "Yes, they do :wacky: :heart:"

Yesterday was my brother's 14th birthday and I made a video for him as a gift :) There are some random people wishing my brother a happy birthday. It was filmed in one of the most beautiful cities in the world: Istanbul :)

Ok, I'm writing this here because I used Postcards From Far Away and Glass of Water in the video :) It's not in English but if you'd like to see it:

I just thought, should I listen to the live show from the Emirates tonight and watch the photoblog tomorrow

OR should I not because I'm going to see them on Monday and I don't want to ruin any surprises they might do or spoil it for myself :disappointed:

But I want to listen to the show so badly tonight arrrghhhh

^ If you really wanna listen, just listen :) You probably already know half of the setlist, and this radio broadcast just doesn't come along that often. Not to mention the photoblog, which is VERY rare. I'd say, if you have the opportunity, just watch/listen!

It'll only help you to get even more excited for the gig :)

i didn't know where to ask, so let it be here ...

a while ago somewhere here on coldplaying i saw the photo collage of the band through different eras .. i can't find it now. if someone knows what i mean, please help :)

Yes :angry:

I just finished my 3 weeks internship, and the owner of the shop I was working at is...well basically she's a total bitch. She was only there 4 days but gave me a terrible evaluation, without consulting the woman that really was with me most of my internship (and who would have given me a better evaluation, and more accurate). I have a report and a presentation to prepare for next Wednesday. I would have done it on my own, but now I need my dad's help to be able to answer the questions that will be asked due to the evaluation, and to explain things in my report. My parents are taking a week holiday in Spain starting tomorrow, so he can only help me tonight.

To sum up: I hate her.

i didn't know where to ask, so let it be here ...

a while ago somewhere here on coldplaying i saw the photo collage of the band through different eras .. i can't find it now. if someone knows what i mean, please help :)

I could only find one with Chris, so I'm not sure it's what you're looking for...

But I'll post in anyways, it's nice to see him evoluate ;)

tumblr_lx6m9n9xUf1r5j34mo1_r1_1280.jpg

Really surprised that no-one has a thread for the live broadcast tonight!

For the record, it's just started and they sound INCREDIBLE (as always :P)

There are threads for every gig in the Coldplay Live section, including this one.

Here's another then/now pic that someone on FB made:

vecome.jpg