✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

^:wacky:

Oh, haha! I'm wanting to learn Italian, but I haven't had the chance to yet. I absolutely love Mozzarella, so when I heard "bufala" and then heard "mozzarella" I was really curious about what was going on. This is another reason I need to learn Italian!

:lol:

500th post :D I would have done a picspam on one of my favourite threads but my baby (otherwise known as my laptop!) is dead and refuses to charge at the moment. So seeing as it contains all my (thousands :laugh3:) of pictures, I can't do that :(

Oh well, 500 dance :dance:

It's strange because there are Coldplayers who have been on the site for far less time than me and have thousands of posts, whereas I've been a member since 2009 and only have 500 - but I don't mind, because I know it doesn't make me any less of a Coldplayer. I love them just the same. I think it's because sometimes I take time 'off', so to speak.

Anyway, this has been a ramble, I hope you've tolerated and not hated me for it too much :laugh3: Here's to another 500 and hopefully at some point in the not so distant future I might even make it to 5000 :D

EDIT: Ooh, and RCT - I have given 42 thanks :P

500th post :D I would have done a picspam on one of my favourite threads but my baby (otherwise known as my laptop!) is dead and refuses to charge at the moment. So seeing as it contains all my (thousands :laugh3:) of pictures, I can't do that :(

Oh well, 500 dance :dance:

It's strange because there are Coldplayers who have been on the site for far less time than me and have thousands of posts, whereas I've been a member since 2009 and only have 500 - but I don't mind, because I know it doesn't make me any less of a Coldplayer. I love them just the same. I think it's because sometimes I take time 'off', so to speak.

Anyway, this has been a ramble, I hope you've tolerated and not hated me for it too much :laugh3: Here's to another 500 and hopefully at some point in the not so distant future I might even make it to 5000 :D

EDIT: Ooh, and RCT - I have given 42 thanks :P

Congrats!

This is way too hot!

Chris is totally eye fucking the camera with the baby blues ;) :wink3:

Yes he is :charming:

:dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

RCT: I know it won't happen, but I was thinking...if Chris ever comes on here and can see signatures...I am so screwed :|:shame:

:lol:

Also, I was wondering if any of the members has allergies ? :surprised:

It's not a very intestering thing to know, but I was just curious :lol:

I am NOT asking that as a part of a plan to assassinate them :lol:

today I saw this in an electroic market (SATURN)

212a62w.jpg

I couldn't decide if I should buy it or not... I already have x&y album but i dont have vlv album.

this cd box was only 9,99 euro. :bomb:

there were another cd box for A rush of blood to the head & parachutes.

i hold this box in my hands while i was hanging around the store :lol: and then, guy at the store looked me so weird while i was taking that picture :lol: :lol:

I know I already mentioned it in another thread, but it's definitely random. Did you know the bright green, orange, pink and yellow butterfly confetti attracts bees? I've had a little huddle of bees buzzing around the top of my glass door where the last few butterflies are,lol.

AND I'M REALLY SCARED OF BEES!:lol: