✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

43213-2.jpg

OH MY GOSH :dazzled: :heart:

This reminds me, two nights ago I had a dream that I was at a Coldplay concert but then suddenly I was at my house alone (well I thought I was alone), and I walked upstairs and found Chris sprawled across my sister's bed sleeping. :lol:

^wait whaaaat who did that ? That's ridiculous :lol:

OH, wait, wasn't it because One Direction covered Viva la Vida on...you know, the show they're from, X factor I guess or something like that ? :thinking:

That cover is so awful it's hilarious, btw :lol:

I'm so glad that I have Coldplay to keep me sort of going when I'm going through rough patches. It's not been an easy week (mostly psychologically :( ) but Coldplay and all you lovely Coldplayers have been my rock and kept me smiling at least. I love how inspirational the lyrics are, and the fact that the music can carry you away to some better place :heart:

So random things:

1. I was watching the Live at the BBC concert from back in 2008 and during Viva La Vida I just sat there, watching in amazement with the enthusiasm.

2. I brought my sketchbook to class the other day and in the free time we had (there was a sub soooo...) I continued my drawing of a pic of the band. Now in the pic, as usual, Chris did something funny and in this case, it was looking straight up to the ceiling in profile view. Will, as usual, didn't show much emotion but rather, a more stare-down look. Then some guy came over and he looked at the picture and he said it looked like Chris was having a seizure. I got so mad that I literally got up and nearly punched him in the face. His friend came to my desk a few minutes after and he said that Will had absolutely no emotion and that Chris needed a shave. I nearly punched him too. They're now afraid of me and stay away also. I still wanna punch them.

So random things:

1. I was watching the Live at the BBC concert from back in 2008 and during Viva La Vida I just sat there, watching in amazement with the enthusiasm.

2. I brought my sketchbook to class the other day and in the free time we had (there was a sub soooo...) I continued my drawing of a pic of the band. Now in the pic, as usual, Chris did something funny and in this case, it was looking straight up to the ceiling in profile view. Will, as usual, didn't show much emotion but rather, a more stare-down look. Then some guy came over and he looked at the picture and he said it looked like Chris was having a seizure. I got so mad that I literally got up and nearly punched him in the face. His friend came to my desk a few minutes after and he said that Will had absolutely no emotion and that Chris needed a shave. I nearly punched him too. They're now afraid of me and stay away also. I still wanna punch them.

Ignore ignorant people. Don't think of them too much. They're not worth it.

Chris' so-called private SoundCloud was posted to Reddit. Thoughts?

This post made it to /r/Coldplay, and while I moderate the subreddit, I don't want to lead these people on thinking it could be real, while it isn't.

Whoever this is has uploaded Car Kids and Tomorrow, both in demo form, which seems like a horrible take on Chris' voice and sound.

Wouldn't it be nice if it was real, however?

Viva la Vida is used in connection with the mentioning of a debate programme broadcast Tuesday at 21:25 (9:25pm). The ooh, oohs of the VIVA LA VIDA chorus were heard again and again in the background :crown: :heart:

And Mylo Xyloto has been doing quite well on the Danish album charts in the weeks following Coldplay's concert in Copenhagen on 28.8.12: 2 (its peak) in the following week, then 18 (boo), then 28 and now 20.