✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I sometimes get a feeling that Paradise has existed forever.

Also, I wonder how silly I look when I grin stupidly alone in the middle of the street because I though of something Coldplay.

P.S. I just loooove my new avatar (Very Thalia inspired).

Your avatar blinks.

I love it :heart:

Hotness.

http://thechurchofchrismartin.wordpress.com/

this is THE most wtf thing I have ever seen in regards of Coldplay :wtf:

This was the first thing I found back when I was first looking for Coldplay online (besides the official site of course). Luckily, the second thing I found was the forum, so sanity was restored. Just too creep-o-matic for me!

Today's rock stars are absolutely tragic. They seriously need to get a life.

How else to explain the behaviour of supergroup Coldplay, whose frontman Chris Martin and guitarist Jonny Buckland took to the streets to go jogging near their hotel on their recent New Zealand tour.

Now I ask you - rock stars and jogging are words that do not belong together, like socialites and queuing or archbishops and skydiving.

It doesn't happen and more importantly shouldn't happen.

Coldplay are now in Australia along with the bland Radiohead and who knows, perhaps there's a knitting circle they could all join.

We shouldn't get our hopes up about these guys swigging from bottles of Crystal in the back of limousines and being tailed by groupies.

In New Zealand, Coldplay played it so straight they turned down a whole swag of freebies, including a tour of some of the country's top wineries, excursions on Auckland Adventure Jet and a cruise on an America's Cup yacht.

Digital Pass - $5 weekend papers

What were they thinking?

Complete article: link

:lol:

How else to explain the behaviour of supergroup Coldplay, whose frontman Chris Martin and guitarist Jonny Buckland took to the streets to go jogging near their hotel on their recent New Zealand tour.

Now I ask you - rock stars and jogging are words that do not belong together, like socialites and queuing or archbishops and skydiving.

Coldplay are now in Australia along with the bland Radiohead and who knows, perhaps there's a knitting circle they could all join.

We shouldn't get our hopes up about these guys swigging from bottles of Crystal in the back of limousines and being tailed by groupies.

In New Zealand, Coldplay played it so straight they turned down a whole swag of freebies, including a tour of some of the country's top wineries, excursions on Auckland Adventure Jet and a cruise on an America's Cup yacht.

What were they thinking?

Somehow my brain ignores everyelse apart from ''Coldplay are now in Australia along with the bland Radiohead'' I want to be there too. :crazy:

I was holding Live 2012 in my hands today! In my local store. The premier is on monday but there’s one Polish shop that don’t gives a fuck about the premiers, I’m not even sure if they're checking it xD Which is perfectly fine :D

There were CD’s and Blu Ray’s versions but no DVD’s… And I want the DVD version so tommorow I’m going to buy it in another store. Wish me luck! :D

ugh!

just checked the order status of my preorder of Live2012 and it says declined! so i basically dont have it ordered and im not gonna get the lithograph poster it was going to come with!! so mad, and sad right now!!! :(

they never emailed to let me know of this, so I could have attempted to order again!

ugh!

just checked the order status of my preorder of Live2012 and it says declined! so i basically dont have it ordered and im not gonna get the lithograph poster it was going to come with!! so mad, and sad right now!!! :(

they never emailed to let me know of this, so I could have attempted to order again!

This was posted in the Live 2012 thread:

Just a heads up to anyone whose poster bundle was cancelled due to billing issues (apparently my bank decided if I try to order two items outside the USA in one month it must be fraudulent activity), there's still hope! Contact EMI at http://shop.emimusic.com/coldplay/help.html and let them know what happened. Provide the order number for your cancelled order, and they should be able to send you a special link for the purchase of the bundle, as they said they've reserved a stock of them for issues like this. How many bundles they actually reserved, I have no idea, but chances are good there are enough. Good luck!

What were they thinking?

This is hilarious!:laugh3:

Of course, the reporter didn't see all the debauchery in the hotel after the show, did he? ;) )