✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I'd go with the Scientist because it has that great sin-along part at the end. Might get her singing and into going.:D

*Sing-along,lol. 'Sin-along' is probably what happens backstage after the show.:lol:

And it has the 360 super cool moment :nod:

edit: omg I'm so tired I hadn't noticed the hilarious comment :laugh3:

Thanks people, I've already shown her the trailer few weeks ago and she said it's pretty good. She's older than me and I'm sure she has no idea who Justin Bieber is xD haha

Yeah, I think Charlie Brown is amazing with all those xylobands, it may impress her! :D

The problem with The Scientist is that she doesn't like slow songs :(

Thanks people, I've already shown her the trailer few weeks ago and she said it's pretty good. She's older than me and I'm sure she has no idea who Justin Bieber is xD haha

Yeah, I think Charlie Brown is amazing with all those xylobands, it may impress her! :D

The problem with The Scientist is that she doesn't like slow songs :(

WUT??? She's the one with the problem,lol. But in that case, I'll echo the vote for Charlie Brown.

I'd go with the Scientist because it has that great sin-along part at the end. Might get her singing and into going.:D

*Sing-along,lol. 'Sin-along' is probably what happens backstage after the show.:lol:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: 'Sin-along' must come along with the dvd :charming:

It's an addiction, once you've felt the buckin love you can't give it up.

This is no laughing matter chaps:nod:

This must explain why this evening, instead of studying, I started a Buckin drawing *cough*:rolleyes:

after very long time, I woke up with a smile upon my face :wacky: because i saw Chris and his family in my dream :lol: It was soo funny :lol: They were in Istanbul, but they had their own house there and I was with them :lol: and Coldplay were going to give a concert in Tunis, Chris was telling me how can I go to Tunis with a car :lol: Moses was reading a book, I asked Gwyneth, did he learn how to read a book , and she said 'of course he learned :lol: they were eating broccoli soup :| :|

:wideeyed: Maybe it's a premonitory dream! :lol:

Wait...maybe the 'sin-along' is in the tour diary and it's why iTunes had to give it that adult rating!:lol:

:laugh3:

I want to convince my sister to go with my watch Live 2012 in cinema, but she's not sure. So I was thinking, maybe I'll show her one of the songs they already released from Live2012 DVD? Which one should I show her: Charlie Brown, The Scientist, Yellow or my favorite Don't let it break your heart? help me! :D

I want to convince my mom, but I have kumon that day....

Wondering wether I should or should not make a video of me playing all the different Coldplay intros I can play on the piano, even though i'm not an actual piano player. But it's just the simple parts of the intros and I dont know if anyone would be watching it anyway...

Might do a series of videos where I play the drums all through the songs instead

Please HELP!

Wondering wether I should or should not make a video of me playing all the different Coldplay intros I can play on the piano, even though i'm not an actual piano player. But it's just the simple parts of the intros and I dont know if anyone would be watching it anyway...

Might do a series of videos where I play the drums all through the songs instead

Please HELP!

please, do :)