✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Neither can I.:cry:

On a happier note, I ran into a friend yesterday who does local crew work for shows in Toronto from time to time...and he worked the Coldplay shows this summer!!! AND...he has a couple of Crew shirts around the house that he's giving ME!!!!!:D

That's awesome, Tracie!! :awesome:

Forever dazzled by Coldplay.

Neither can I.:cry:

On a happier note, I ran into a friend yesterday who does local crew work for shows in Toronto from time to time...and he worked the Coldplay shows this summer!!! AND...he has a couple of Crew shirts around the house that he's giving ME!!!!!:D

A sweet dream for you:

If you could go to one of their gigs wearing the CREW shirts - and if you could come on stage and play some songs on the piano with Jonny in the neighbourhood - and you might be heading for a bright future = career. :fingers crossed:

Just as soon as i had hope of going to see coldplay in mexico, my hopes get ruined :( my sister will be in coasta rica for school purposes and she was my hope to go see coldplay.

Guess i' ll just wait for the next tour :'(I

It just seeems so far away for another tour to start and then the tour itself seems so short!

Just as soon as i had hope of going to see coldplay in mexico, my hopes get ruined :( my sister will be in coasta rica for school purposes and she was my hope to go see coldplay.

Guess i' ll just wait for the next tour :'(I

It just seeems so far away for another tour to start and then the tour itself seems so short!

Do you have anyone else to go with? Or would you considering going alone? I saw plenty of people there on their own the other night and I definitely would have gone alone if none of my friends had wanted to! :D

Celine, I think you will enjoy this tweet...

Lazy Bones ™ ‏@Mugshot7

The next Bond movie should be called 'You Only Live Once'. Chris Martin could do the theme tune....'It was all YOLO'.

Speaking of which, are all the Bond theme tunes always sung by Brits? If so, our boys should sing the next one.

That got me thinking of that too :awesome:

Coldplaying making a James Bond theme :wideeyed:

Coldplay making a James Bond theme would be awesome :)

Both Madonna and Tina Turner have sung a James Bond theme, so James Bond themes are not only sung by British singers.

Do you have anyone else to go with? Or would you considering going alone? I saw plenty of people there on their own the other night and I definitely would have gone alone if none of my friends had wanted to! :D

I went to Toronto alone and arranged to meet up with another forum member. (I met a second one totally by accident too!) Even alone, you'll have just as much fun and probably meet some other really amazing fans. I really hope you can find a way.:)

Celine, I think you will enjoy this tweet...

Lazy Bones ™ ‏@Mugshot7

The next Bond movie should be called 'You Only Live Once'. Chris Martin could do the theme tune....'It was all YOLO'.

Brilliant!:lol:

http://thechurchofchrismartin.wordpress.com/

this is THE most wtf thing I have ever seen in regards of Coldplay :wtf:

I think I had seen something similar last year :thinking: It was even creepier and I think that for some reason they had to stop their blog or something. Apparently they're back. It's really the creepiest thing I have ever seen about Coldplay. Way beyond what crazy Tumblr fangirls can do.

I like your new avatar btw :charming:

At the end of the last class today, a few classmates and I were talking about handsome and sexy actors that are growing old. Ben Affleck was brought up. I said I liked him very much, and that this family, daddy image he got is good imo, because to me it shows that he's at least a little down to earth and maybe a good guy. A friend answered: yeaah, sure, it's good...but he lacks of that...rock-n-roll element, he's a bit boring and much less sexy now, you know ?

When I heard that, my face went :|. I instantly thought of Coldplay and I went all Coldplay spirit and Chris Martin on her :lol: I answered: "That rock'n'roll myth is bullshit, okay ? :angry: ":lol: