🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Today - in a programme called Dan's on VH1, Denmark - Dan Rachlin (the host of that programme) played Coldplay's latest single & video - Hurts like Heaven. It is the first time I have watched the video from VH1, Denmark. It might have been played there - but so far in December I have not seen Christmas Lights on that channel. It has been Paradise and Princess of China.

Hurts like Heaven has been played - at least once - on Danish music TV channel the Voice in the programme New Voices (when the video had just been released).

^:lol:

Next time I go to the Bakery I'll go there

me too :lol:

I'm wondering if they can hear anything there when coldplay plays something... I suppose they can be really loud sometimes... It'd be amazing :D

yeah i wonder that too... also i wonder if people who lives around the bakery&beehive hear anything :inquisitive:

I'm wondering if they can hear anything there when coldplay plays something... I suppose they can be really loud sometimes... It'd be amazing :D

Oh my gosh that'd be a good excuse to go eat there for every meal. :lol:

But I have a feeling the walls are soundproof.

Nearly forgot to tell you guys!

This afternoon, I was in the tramway on my way back home from uni, I was listening to Coldplay, when, through the window, I saw a white truck with this big sticker on it:

PLAY-GRENOBLE.jpg

:awesome:

:)

So which uni do you go to? My sister lives there, she goes to École Supérieure d'Art et Desing.

i was just reading something on the internet...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/3908770/How-the-month-youre-born-in-affects-your-life.html

How the month you're born in affects your life

March ( we all know chrissy was born in march so this is why i read this month at first..)

Spring babies are thought to be at greater risk of asthma than those born at other times of the year.

March is a peak birth time for creative people including musicians.

There is a spike in births in March and an above-average number of pilots are born in this month.

CELEB BIRTHS: Lady GaGa, Justin Bieber, Bruce Willis.

^:surprised:

I'm born in May:

May

The lowest chance of captaining England at sport. David Beckham is a rare exception.

People born in spring or early summer have an increased risk of suicide and are more likely to develop anorexia – but the risk of most diseases is slightly lower.

Yaaaay. :|

i was just reading something on the internet...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/3908770/How-the-month-youre-born-in-affects-your-life.html

How the month you're born in affects your life

March ( we all know chrissy was born in march so this is why i read this month at first..)

Spring babies are thought to be at greater risk of asthma than those born at other times of the year.

March is a peak birth time for creative people including musicians.

There is a spike in births in March and an above-average number of pilots are born in this month.

CELEB BIRTHS: Lady GaGa, Justin Bieber, Bruce Willis.

That might explain why Chris jumps so much - he wants to find out whether his wings can bear = whether he can fly.

^:surprised:

I'm born in May:

May

The lowest chance of captaining England at sport. David Beckham is a rare exception.

People born in spring or early summer have an increased risk of suicide and are more likely to develop anorexia – but the risk of most diseases is slightly lower.

Yaaaay. :|

upps

i was born in november

Seventeen serial killers were born in November, compared with an average of nine for other months, out of a total of more than 100 in the study.

Those born in November are most likely to believe they get a raw deal. A 2005 study found that they grow up to be the most pessimistic.

ok. :veryangry2:

Hmmm I'm sick of the Coldplay fanfair site :(

I order some items in october (the comics etc). I got a message my bank details weren't valid so I emailed them back with the correct ones. I never got a reply, not one!

I've made 2 enquiries through the site now too and I've yet to hear back!

Really, really bad for selling coldplay kit :(

I was born 6 days before Jonny (also a lot of years later :P) :

September

The highest achievers in school tend to be born in September.

In 2002 scientists at Germany’s Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research announced that people born in the autumn live longer than those born in spring – and are less likely to become as ill in old age.

CELEB BIRTHS: Charlie Sheen, Beyonce, Hugh Grant, Amy Winehouse.

:awesome:

August

The worst month to be born. August babies are more likely to struggle at school and score substantially lower in national achievement tests.

An above average proportion of hairdressers are born during this month.

CELEB BIRTHS: Barack Obama, Mother Teresa, Stephen Fry, Bill Clinton, Roger Federer.

I don't think this reflects me in any way...