✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Yeah i agree with the writer. He's a combination of main stream and real art of music. But i dont agree that he's just 2nd. He's the new age ultimAte song writer.

Been listening to imagine dragons and they reminded me of old coldplay.love their songs....so much energy...

This is so inspirational! Words cannot describe how much I love these guys. They love what they do and appreciate their fans from the bottom of their heart. It's like a spiderweb connection between them and us. It that feeling of complete freedom. You can run wherever you want. The music is more than just a set of lyrics and sounds. They are anthems. They are cathedrals with universal feelings of love and peace and bliss. May they keep doing what they are doing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKvkjGfKLRQ]Chris Martin talks - DVD "Coldplay Live 2012" - YouTube[/ame]

It's like you can flick a switch in letting yourself go, when people show up nervous, it's like you can get out of your head, and go into your heart. And it's an amazing feeling".