✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Sometimes I like to find biblical references to coldplay songs. Most of them, if not all are probably unintentional, but it's still cool.

1 Corinthians 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Coldplay: but give me love over love over love over this

Luke 22:44 And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the

ground.

Coldplay: For you I'd bleed myself dry.

Philippians 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Coldplay: your skin oh yeah your skin and bones. Turn in to something beautiful

Genesis 7:9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.

Coldplay: You belong with me, not swallowed in the sea.

This is as random as it gets, but would anyone just LUV to see Chris actually "dance" , maybe just one time for one song, on the next tour? I don't mean his regular passionate "Martin Moves" (which I certainly enjoy, don't we all ? ) but just an unembarrassed honest-to-goodness choreographed DANCE???? Or am I Nutz???:wacko:

Yesterday I dreamt that I was going to a festival and Coldplay and Kodaline played there :wacky: At some point, when I realised what was going to happen I said to myself "I'm going to see Coldplay live!" With tears in my eyes. Unfortunately my alarm clock woke me up before the concert started but that was the happiest dream I've ever had.

Now please let it become true "soon", to use the words of the record company :wink:

Awww :nice:

969419_550848104997091_1668870714_n.jpg

Awesome! LOL..

[video=youtube_www;U4SPzmpjG7U]www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4SPzmpjG7U

Wow! that's quite something! I love how all those girls break ranks and run to the front.. Then you can see security running in from the edges .. haha.. I liked ETIAW on cello better than Viva weirdly.

The scientist one is pretty cool too! Thanks for posting.

( I would have quoted that too, but the maximum amount I am allowed to repost is one.).

Wow! that's quite something! I love how all those girls break ranks and run to the front.. Then you can see security running in from the edges .. haha.. I liked ETIAW on cello better than Viva weirdly.

I love the cello so I like this a lot.

( I would have quoted that too, but the maximum amount I am allowed to repost is one.).

Hence my three posts :lol:

• 1 month later...