✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I had a Coldplay dream for the first time since becoming a fan in 2008. It was weird, but felt so real.

I was checking Coldplaying, and noticed a new thread about LP6 being semi-confirmed. The cover art was a redo of AROBTTH artwork, but with black and gold lettering. The track listing was on the front, and there were about five or six songs. Two were 'old' songs (that I doubt are actual songs), but the rest were all new. 'Home' and 'Take Me Home'/'Take Me Away' were the two I remember, and people fucking lost their shit. (Turns out it was an EP, rather than an album.)

"Does this mean Coldplay is going back to its A Rush of Blood days?!" were the general comments here, and I was like, "No shit, Sherlock. It's the same art style." The band teased us for releasing the EP within a week. But, I woke up. :sad: It felt so real, man.

haha there must be a mistake on the website

That's weird, I've also seen this https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/lullaby-renditions-coldplay/id213225664

It's funny how they have some nice relaxing songs that would work as a lullaby and then they just bust out politik where it starts out going BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG on all the instruments. Also they left out strawberry swing which is supposed to be the second most relaxing song ever written.

I haven't really been keeping up with Coldplay news recently *shame* and someone on twitter keeps tweeting something about a new song! what have I missed?

There was a rumour about the title of LP6, I haven't heard anything about a new song.

^ With a frENCH SPEAKING CHRIS OHMYGOD :dazzled::dazzled:

edit: I REALLY REALLY like that version. Clearly unfinished as it misses a bit of the final song, but still, I love how it's basically just this guitar (which sounds so sexy btw). It sounds amazing.

Hey I didn't make the video I just found it. :P

I know : ) but the video says so :dozey:

Did you get that info from Setlist.com ?

And our Wikipedia. It has also been mentioned in the multimedia thread of the Rotterdam concert.

IDK if some fellow latin american coldplayer has already post this, but this song mentions coldplay at 2:22

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vXtJkDHEAAc]Calle 13 - Atrevete te te - YouTube[/ame]

Its a song by puerto rican hip hop band, calle 13. This is like their "yellow". It was their first hit.

What does he say exactly? Or does he just casually mentions Coldplay?

Hes like: "who cares if you like green day? Who cares if you like coldplay" " this (reaggeton) is straightfoward without stopping, 'one way'.

*The song is a response to all the criticism that reaggeton has. It was really famous in most spanish speaking countries. Also notice how green day and coldplay rhyme better in spanish accent lol