✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

i never got to use one!!!! i hope they do something similar because if not i'm going to be extremely sad the rest of my life

me too :(, but let's not forget that our leg of the MX tour got cancelled... so I consider it on a hiatus.

maybe [i hope], some initial part of LP6 tour will include the xylobands because of that

I know I am late (Due to My Exams) but I saw Hunger Games last night. I'm a huge Katniss fan but when Chris' voice came on in the end with the credits I started jumping in the hall and I stayed for for so long that the ticket master had to ask me to leave because I was the only one left. :)

Last lesson of zumba this year followed by dinner at a nearby Indian restaurant. Then coffee and a gift for each participant - each participant had brought a little gift.

I looked at the packages - one had paper with a lot of stars - I thought of "Look at the stars" and chose that package. It contained a nice bag (not of paper) for carrying stuff.

So Coldplay was sort of guiding me to choose a good package. :)

Watching Live 2012 makes me sad and angry. 9 years waiting for an official DVD and still not being able to watch further than the second song :cry: It may sound quite silly but it hurts. I always end up watching bootlegs.

"Coldplay pay millions as they splash out on freebies for fans at their gigs"[/url]

according to this, the band made a pre-tax profit of 14 million pounds from the mylo tour. sounds like a very small sum for this big a band's world tour no? I was surprised..

I think because of the success of the MX tour in terms of ticket sales and global appeal, we should expect an uptick in ticket prices next time around.

I wonder, does that number include merch sales?

I was listening to some random Coldplay playlist while studying when I suddenly decided to make a list of my favourite Coldplay songs at the moment, and for the first time ever, I actually managed to list 25 songs and stop there!!!!! :awesome: This is a big moment for me :awesome:

1. Politik

2. Death and all his friends/The Escapist

And then, in no particular order (lol that would be impossible): Til Kingdom Come, Green eyes, Strawberry Swing, Lost (any version), The Scientist, See you soon, A message, Prospekt's March, MX/Hurts like Heaven, Us against the world, Moving to Mars, Up with the birds, In my place, Speed of sound, Violet Hill, Amsterdam, Everything's not lost (incl. Life is for living), The Goldrush, Life in Technicolor (okay for this one I couldn't choose i or ii), Lovers in Japan, Every teardrop is a waterfall, Christmas Lights, and Clocks

WOO :dance:

I DID IT

I DID IT :dance: