✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Don't know what this is about. I can't listen to Absolute Radio, their stream is only available within the UK.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Tonight at 10pm there is another chance to catch the time we got those lovely lads from Coldplay here in 00s towers. Be there or be square.</p>— Absolute Radio 00s (@AbsoluteRadio00) <a href="https://twitter.com/AbsoluteRadio00/statuses/422412902927052800">January 12, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So I questioned the Oracle about Guy and the Speed of sound vid (Im Karen not Teresa and my questioned was 'the final part of the trilogy) and if im not mistaken the mighty Oracle was a little ticked off :uneasy:

I was only confused because I was sure it was Guy playing keyboards but didnt realise that Teresa had specifically said the opening of the video....memo to self..read Oracles Q & A's very carefully before submitting a point :confused: :P ;)

So I questioned the Oracle about Guy and the Speed of sound vid (Im Karen not Teresa and my questioned was 'the final part of the trilogy) and if im not mistaken the mighty Oracle was a little ticked off :uneasy:

I was only confused because I was sure it was Guy playing keyboards but didnt realise that Teresa had specifically said the opening of the video....memo to self..read Oracles Q & A's very carefully before submitting a point :confused: :P ;)

Don't worry about it, I'm sure Oracle knew you meant no harm. We're only human, we're bound to be curious ;)