✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Well obviously I prefer sleeping to getting up at 3.30 AM, but I really wouldn't want to miss this. I'll just make sure to be in bed at 9/10 pm the night before :lol:

Who knows? This might be our last chance to share a Coldplay concert on this forum. Let's make it count!:D

^ I know you're very likely to be right, but when you say it like that it sounds so f'in depressing :(

Sorry.:(

But on the bright side, at least if we lose it, it came at a time of new music and news, so it will end on a high note instead of a dull patch.:)

^ Yeah but the exciting times with new material are what makes this forum so special! Last tour we had tons of livestreams and the BEST experiences in the gig threads.. It's gonna be so weird if it all just goes away. It just sucks. So much information and history in this place!

Anyway.. enough dwelling. Let's enjoy it while it lasts, indeed :)

^ Yeah but the exciting times with new material are what makes this forum so special! Last tour we had tons of livestreams and the BEST experiences in the gig threads.. It's gonna be so weird if it all just goes away. It just sucks. So much information and history in this place!

Anyway.. enough dwelling. Let's enjoy it while it lasts, indeed :)

:thumbsup:

Miley Cyrus covered The Scientist yesterday :|

[video=youtube_www;BUtKReM1VFI]www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUtKReM1VFI

don't let Chris see that, then we'll never hear it live again... she just killed it :( R.I.P The Scientist