✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

i was seeing bill clinton! remember? :P

(don't worry, i still :heart: barack with everything i am, even if everyone else on campus is reconsidering. bastards).

but bill clinton was an HOUR late and they kept circulating the same 5 bruce springsteen, john mellencamp, and tom petty songs, among a few others, on top volume the ENTIRE TIME. i have respect for all those artists and the songs weren't bad the first time around, but when they played for the 6th time in a row i wanted to scream. so now i'm making up for it with coldplay.

i was seeing bill clinton! remember? :P

(don't worry, i still :heart: barack with everything i am, even if everyone else on campus is reconsidering. bastards).

but bill clinton was an HOUR late and they kept circulating the same 5 bruce springsteen, john mellencamp, and tom petty songs, among a few others, on top volume the ENTIRE TIME. i have respect for all those artists and the songs weren't bad the first time around, but when they played for the 6th time in a row i wanted to scream. so now i'm making up for it with coldplay.

Was he as good looking as he is on TV? :laugh3:

Guest Grace

saw "talk" on mtv today.

it was this chart show with the topic "black & white videos".

"talk" was ranked 19th or something... :dozey:

well, just minutes later i went to the bathroom, turned on the radio and "talk" was playing again.

:laugh3:

Guest Grace
I'm anxious to see what the newest designs will be for CP tour t shirts. Colorful I hope.

definitely!

i thought about buying another coldplay shirt the other day, but then i wondered if they will even hold on to the albertus font logo. so i rather wait for all the new fan stuff.

definitely!

i thought about buying another coldplay shirt the other day, but then i wondered if they will even hold on to the albertus font logo. so i rather wait for all the new fan stuff.

Me too! I'm excited to see the new shirts they will have to offer! :D

I hope they'll be artsy and pretty like the color themes apparently going on.

yeah, both my coldplay shirts got too short on me (remember when shorter shirts were in style? not that i bought them to be short, but now they make things so much longer...), but i'm waiting for the new merchandise before i order anything else.

i can't WAIT till they tour, hopefully in the US in july-early august. there always seem to be a few more things available to buy at concerts than are on the website.

I told my friend about the coldplay pencils that are on the site and she told me I was tooo obsessed with them :P My brother has a coldplay shirt that he wears from time to time...I need to get one with the new album and such

Lately, I've been thinking about what tunes would say if they were conversations becasue my piano teacher is teaching me about phrases in music and how they 'speak to each other' and I could help but wonder what the main riff for 'talk' would be

Random I know, but its late :tongue: