✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

^^Just my opinion...if you're married to the right person, you still remain you...only you have your best friend to enjoy life with...;)

That's true...but I'm so pessimistic about actually find that 'person'..so that's just why I'm scared. Hehe.

That's true...but I'm so pessimistic about actually find that 'person'..so that's just why I'm scared. Hehe.

*joins the pessimists club*

But hell! i don't even want to have a boyfriend quite yet..I just want to be free blah.

Guest Grace

well, i gotta say something, too.

i just agree with you guys.

i've got enough problems and things to worry about and putting time into a relationship would be too stressful.

i think i'm better off on my own anyway.

Guest Grace

speaking of covers. i really want coldplay to cover "I Saved The World Today". don't know why exactly, but i guess it'd sound very good when it's coldplayised.

Agreed, I mean how bad would it be to find out that your spouse is a secret lover of hip hop and rap? :rolleyes:

I love all those bands, but I'll have to be damn lucky to find anyone with even remotely similar taste in music to me over here. Not to mention taste in films, books, other interests. Theres always bound to be conflicing interests. Personally I'm a lover of space and scifi for example, but in my experience (and this is in no way me being stereotypical) its more of a guy's thing. Lets be honest, we're talking dream scenarios here. It would be great though.

EDIT: Loving your new sigs, Chelsea and Marisa :D

i'm not to fond of my sig...my incompetence with photoshop is pretty apparent. but thanks, and marisa, yours is AWESOME!!

space and sci fi? :stunned: oh, we have to talk.

and its really hard to find guys here that like anything BUT the crap that's spewed on the radio most of the time. they might appreciate RH or something, but they always like the latest gangsta rap song, regardless.

Woah, good to be back.

The other day (which was yesterday) my friend and I were lining up to catch the bus home and I think she asked if she was meant to catch that bus and I nearly sang 'You Are' but I had to stop myself...I would have though, if there weren't about 100 people standing around me :dozey:

89 days here, because it's not midnight yet! :laugh1:

but i'm hoping to get it on the 13th so i don't have to try to get it while on vacation in a remote area...but i definitely WILL miss out on the initial analysis here :bigcry:

unless i can descreetly escape to some place with wifi for a few hours each day, but my parents would be kind of pissed.

teehee, my brothers girlfrind is on MSN and she's got that 'show what i'm listening to' function on and she's listening to Coldplay :D

---------

Thanks Grant (my bro)! For without you, I wouldn't be a Coldplay fan and I wouldn't listen to half the music I listen to now!

I dreamt I was watching Coldplay performing Cemeteries of London and it kicked ass.

See, everytime I have a dream like that I wish I could record it somehow, play it back later and keep the song for my self. Because I would have a whole album of kick-ass material right now :lol:

so much going on this week in the Coldplay sphere. too many threads.. too many pages.. too lazy to read them all.. :dozey:

and as I predected it, I missed Prospekt entry and knew about the album title two days later.........................

So on the day that 'Viva La Vida' was announced (I don't even remember what day it was anymore...just too much to remember!) I didn't find out til about 7 hours after everyone else, because I was passed out on my bed sleeping for like 4 hours, and then my brother took forever on the computer. And while I was sleeping I had a dream that my English teacher looked EXACTLY like Chris Martin...like look, sound, everything! To a tee! Only thing is his name wasn't Chris Martin... I don't even remember what it was.

Anyways, so all we did in class that day was watch this crappy zombie movie...that had LOTS of spaghetti in it for whatever reason (I think I got the zombie idea from the Coldplay/SOTD connection). It was like those horrible 'straight to DVD' movies, but 'Chris' was sitting there laughing his ass off at the movie and making weird comments on it. So then after the movie we just sat in class and chilled, and talked about the spaghetti in the movie.

The bell rang, and this was the last period of the day, so everyone was leaving school. Before I left, I told him that he looked like 'the guy from Coldplay' and all he did was smile and turned to the remainder of the class that didn't leave yet and said 'Oh by the way, if you ever get a chance to bang a hot actress, you should do so' or something to that extent, and he just laughed with me and I left class.

The funny thing is, in the dream, I actually thought, 'oh my God! He looks like Chris Martin! I gotta tell everyone on the Random Coldplay Thoughts thread!' :laugh3: No fucking joke. This site is my life.

I think the dream was a sign that something was happening. :stunned: