✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

:P :laugh3: the younger they are the more influence you have !

I agree Chavi! Whenever my niece who is not 3 yet comes to stay she definitely wants me to play for her 2 videos from Coldplay. 'The Nappies' and "Talk' the one Chris sang with the puppets. Her favourite song is the 'The Nappies" and she will try to sing along and copy some of Chris actions!:laugh3:

I agree Chavi! Whenever my niece who is not 3 yet comes to stay she definitely wants me to play for her 2 videos from Coldplay. 'The Nappies' and "Talk' the one Chris sang with the puppets. Her favourite song is the 'The Nappies" and she will try to sing along and copy some of Chris actions!:laugh3:

OMG! I would so totally love it if Meg liked the nappies video! What a crack up it'd be to see a seven year old singing "After just a little but of rumpipump now you're walking 'round with a great big bump"

"

:lol:

I was thinking about how a lot of people are setting themselves up for dissapointment for this album.It seems like everything has been met with mixed reviews.All the new track titles and the possible names of the albums.And it seems to me that a lot of people are hoping for something similar to what the boys have done on the past three albums.I mean they have only told us numerous times that they are trying something different and that that those 3 albums were like a trilogy.I just think this will be their experiemnt album and them really progressing and exploring new things.So i myself am expecting something completely different from what im use to hearing from them.That way i dont set myself up for dissapointent expecting something similar to the previous 3 albums.I think it will be kind of refreshing to hear something we arent usually use to hearing from them.But it is Coldplay and im sure they wont completely shy away from their sound.I remember Will saying that no matter what they will always have melodies in their music.And i think thats one of the reasons they make a great band is because of their melodies.Just a thought.

last night i had a dream that there was a new star that got posted that had new music in it while i was sleeping, and when i woke up i was innundated with IMs and PMs and facebook messages from annie and semy. it was so plausible that when i woke up i actually believed it...and nothing. :dozey:

this is getting to be unhealthy, methinks.

^well, you were kinda in my dream. not physically. it gets a bit hard to have someone i've never met in the physical realm be present in a dream :laugh1:

your words were, though!

the waiting is getting to me, i guess, but oddly enough i'm not hanging on that next star. yes, i really want it, but honestly now that we have a release date i'm content counting the days till then. i don't even feel that anxious. what i want most is the music, i think. if they post the star we're currently waiting for with "violet hill" in it...:bomb:

i think i'm just having these dreams because of the excitement from this past week rather than what i want in the future.

So I was listening to "Ode to Deodorant" before I looked up the lyrics. I wasn't sure what Chris was singing. I thought I heard "It's medicine for the soul. It's medicine for the nose....." and then I could not stop laughing. I could so see Chris singing that! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

By the way, I just heard Crests of Waves and I love it! I love the guitar and the "Whooooooo ooooo ooooooo" part.

This is a great video someone made for the song:

last night i had a dream that there was a new star that got posted that had new music in it while i was sleeping, and when i woke up i was innundated with IMs and PMs and facebook messages from annie and semy. it was so plausible that when i woke up i actually believed it...and nothing. :dozey:

I want cool dreams like that! The only coldplaying dream I've ever had was when I was in my room and suddenly, on a 51" screen, there's the Coldplaying Message board index. I was like checking pms and stuff on this cinema sized screen, it was prety cool but a bit creepy...

^it wasn't a cool dream, it was annoying :P

mostly i remember seeing the main page of the site, the blinking "new private message" sign, my facebook profile, and hearing the IM noise, but you know how dreams are :rolleyes:

it's kind of a lot better when coldplay are actually in them!

I remember a dream I had waaaay back in 2006 where I had dinner with Chris and Jonny, but Chris still had his 'lovely locks' and jonny had red and black striped socks on...Don't ask how I remember that

I don't really want to watch the whole thing frame by frame just to see Chris as a zombie, although, that would be cool

"My name is Chris Martin, donate to Zombaid or I BITE YOU!!!"

lol

so you guys don't have ot go frame by frame...

shaunofthedead1yu9.jpg

shaunofthedead2zo4.jpg

it's right at the end, when shaun and liz escape from the pub through the basement, right before the police show up. if you watch this part of the movie, you can tell it's chris just by the way he moves :lol:

it's a good mother's day movie though! they show it on comedy central (a TV channel here) every mother's day because of shaun and his mum. but i watch it every halloween. how fitting.

back to coldplay...hmm...

ooh, ok, when i was shopping yesterday, i picked up the new RS magazine and saw that they printed the article that we got on thursday as a full-pager with a big, non-cropped version of that photo (with guy in!). i'll scan it and upload it later if anyone cares to see.