✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Ummmmmmmmm... m-m-mayb... Yeah, i GOT this. GO FOR IT

I appreciate your courage :charming:

Alright so I dreamed I was in some kind of abandoned coldmine where apparently a handful of miners were left behind and died.

or SO I THOUGHT.

So I stood there in the middle of the mine when suddenly there were skinny ass bald pale human beings crawling among my feet, grabbing for my legs and demanding food and water from me. And I was more or less frozen in place because these things looked creepy as hell (white eyes, black gums, rotting teeth, yellow fingernails and all that jazz) when sUDDENLY Will Champion appeared at my side, smiling and just greeting me with a friendly "Hello!".

He then continued stepping over the crawling humans to check out the cave as if it was the most normal thing to do.

After a while he came back while I was still trying not to get eaten alive, and told me, very gravely:

"This is indeed a vampire cave."

to which I replied:

"Okay?"

"Yes. Because of the bones scattered around, look"

"Well yeah, but, aren't these just the bones of the miners that starved and died in here?"

"Yes"

"... huh!?"

"Vampires."

he then proceeded to nod very sternly and looked rather pleased with himself. He folded his arms and just stood there, doing nothing...

After a while I just kicked one of the humans into the face because they wouldn't let go of my legs, and walked around the cave for myself. There were corpses scattered all around and it was generally very disgusting.

I came back to stand in front of Will and asked him if he had any idea how we could leave this place.

He: "Yes. We have to find the vampire"

Me: "But this is it. The cave is only this room and we're surrouned by corpses and these ... things on the ground. It doesn't look like the vampire is here with us!"

He: "Yes, seems like he's not here"

Me: "..sO? What do we do now? I don't wanna end up like these things!"

He: "Me neither"

Me: "..."

He: "..."

Me: " !!!! DO SOMETHING DAMMIT"

He: "Like what"

Me: "Dude you just like, appeared in here, can't you teleport out again?"

He: "Actually, yes I can, bye!"

and he just zapped away tHAT ASS. He didn't even take me with him.

Yeah and then I just accepted my fate and continued searching the walls for any kind of escaping route but I knew I was trapped in there :wacko:

After that I woke up lol

• Like 5

Guest diogo_sg

Alright so I dreamed I was in some kind of abandoned coldmine where apparently a handful of miners were left behind and died.

or SO I THOUGHT.

So I stood there in the middle of the mine when suddenly there were skinny ass bald pale human beings crawling among my feet, grabbing for my legs and demanding food and water from me. And I was more or less frozen in place because these things looked creepy as hell (white eyes, black gums, rotting teeth, yellow fingernails and all that jazz) when sUDDENLY Will Champion appeared at my side, smiling and just greeting me with a friendly "Hello!".

He then continued stepping over the crawling humans to check out the cave as if it was the most normal thing to do.

After a while he came back while I was still trying not to get eaten alive, and told me, very gravely:

to which I replied:

"Okay?"

"Well yeah, but, aren't these just the bones of the miners that starved and died in here?"

"Yes"

"... huh!?"

"Vampires."

he then proceeded to nod very sternly and looked rather pleased with himself. He folded his arms and just stood there, doing nothing...

After a while I just kicked one of the humans into the face because they wouldn't let go of my legs, and walked around the cave for myself. There were corpses scattered all around and it was generally very disgusting.

I came back to stand in front of Will and asked him if he had any idea how we could leave this place.

Me: "But this is it. The cave is only this room and we're surrouned by corpses and these ... things on the ground. It doesn't look like the vampire is here with us!"

Yeah and then I just accepted my fate and continued searching the walls for any kind of escaping route but I knew I was trapped in there :wacko:

After that I woke up lol

what did I just read?! My God! If I had dreams like that I'd be too scared to even fall asleep! Are your dreams always like that? Your mind is a strange, awesome and cool place [emoji12]

PS: you should write (a) book(s) about your dreams. I'd buy it/them [emoji1]

or SO I THOUGHT.

to which I replied:

"Okay?"

"Yes"

"... huh!?"

"Vampires."

After that I woke up lol

Fascinating. I thought Will would end up being the vampire or something.

But that ending, though... slightly depressing... at least you got to wake up :wiseguy:

• Like 1

what did I just read?! My God! If I had dreams like that I'd be too scared to even fall asleep! Are your dreams always like that? Your mind is a strange, awesome and cool place [emoji12]

Yeah, Batman, don't ever trade your brain for anything... or give it away to any vampire or anything :no:

• Like 1

or SO I THOUGHT.

to which I replied:

"Okay?"

"Yes"

"... huh!?"

"Vampires."

After that I woke up lol

And then there's me, hardly ever remembering my dreams and if I do they're boring af...[emoji18]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

Hahah well, you get used to it if you have dreams like that every night. Yes, I'm serious. My head is very visual and my dreams are like this 90% of the time :dead:

LMAO I'm not a good writer :sweatdrop: I should maybe produce mini comics or something based on my dreams, they're hilarious sometimes.

Fascinating. I thought Will would end up being the vampire or something.

But that ending, though... slightly depressing... at least you got to wake up :wiseguy:

Yeah right? But no, he was just being a dICK AND LEFT ME THERE TO ROT.

That's true, at least I wasn't there to witness my own demise, that's a plus!

Yeah, Batman, don't ever trade your brain for anything... or give it away to any vampire or anything :no:

I'll consider that next time I meet a vampire :nod:

And then there's me, hardly ever remembering my dreams and if I do they're boring af...[emoji18]

I wish we could switch our dream-brains for a week. I'd be nice dreaming about nothing for a change. But be aware, you might end up in a anti-gravity forest or be surrounded by robot-snowboarders on upside-down mountains. My dreamland has funny environments! :dizzy:

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
Hahah well, you get used to it if you have dreams like that every night. Yes, I'm serious. My head is very visual and my dreams are like this 90% of the time :dead:

LMAO I'm not a good writer :sweatdrop: I should maybe produce mini comics or something based on my dreams, they're hilarious sometimes.

That sounds great! Please do make it happen! [emoji7]

I wish we could switch our dream-brains for a week. I'd be nice dreaming about nothing for a change. But be aware, you might end up in a anti-gravity forest or be surrounded by robot-snowboarders on upside-down mountains. My dreamland has funny environments! :dizzy:

What an imagination. I think that would be really exhausting for me to have dreams like this all the time :sweatdrop:

But you might be able to compile some cool dreams into a book and sell it :smug2:

• Like 1

or SO I THOUGHT.

to which I replied:

"Okay?"

"Yes"

"... huh!?"

"Vampires."

After that I woke up lol

Wha... What? Damn even my most complex dreams are nothing compared to your's lol. I actually want to have your dreams, it's like getting to watch a virtual reality movie every night:D

I recently dreamt that I met Chris (again!) and I asked him to play I Ran Away live, upon which he said "Yeah, we're gonna do that. We had lots of requests for it in Minnesota !" (Does Coldplay even come to Minnesota, LOL ??) Then I felt so happy and thought to myself "Wait till I announce this in the I Ran Away Project Thread!" :D

Anyway, before I could do that the second part of my dream started, I was in a plane and the plane crashed. I've had this plane crash dream for a long time now, and it is very disturbing. (Although not as disturbing as Batman's dreams :D)

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg
I recently dreamt that I met Chris (again!) and I asked him to play I Ran Away live, upon which he said "Yeah, we're gonna do that. We had lots of requests for it in Minnesota !" (Does Coldplay even come to Minnesota, LOL ??) Then I felt so happy and thought to myself "Wait till I announce this in the I Ran Away Project Thread!" :D

Anyway, before I could do that the second part of my dream started, I was in a plane and the plane crashed. I've had this plane crash dream for a long time now, and it is very disturbing. (Although not as disturbing as Batman's dreams :D)

The first part of your dream is just fantastic. Really fantastic. One of the best things a Coldplayer could possibly dream of [emoji4]

The second part of your dream is one of the worst things one can dream. It's immensly disturbing [emoji32]

What happened to you? Did you.. umm.. die?

Then I felt so happy and thought to myself "Wait till I announce this in the I Ran Away Project Thread!" :D

Anyway, before I could do that the second part of my dream started, I was in a plane and the plane crashed.

That's such a sudden turn from happy to sad :D

What happened to you? Did you.. umm.. die?

No, in this recurring dream I always survive, but barely. It is the part that comes before that is horrible (realizing that the plane is falling vertically and you are falling with it...also, it usually recovers a number of times shortly before hitting the surface, rising again before droppin once more, thus prolonging my torture...)

No, in this recurring dream I always survive, but barely. It is the part that comes before that is horrible (realizing that the plane is falling vertically and you are falling with it...also, it usually recovers a number of times shortly before hitting the surface, rising again before droppin once more, thus prolonging my torture...)

Great... :\ I never die in my dreams cuz I always wake up right before it happens

• Like 1

I remember that when I was really young, I think it must already have been around 6-8 years ago, I would dream of something about fire every night. Something like our house burning down, or one time I dreamt of a huge burning metal ball flying through the air next to our house (lol what?[emoji27] ) or sometimes I also dreamt of a plane crashing into our house. It actually was really disturbing, it came to a point where I was afraid to fall asleep, and I had literally no I idea why I was dreaming that kind of stuff. Like, I must have been around 10 years or maybe younger. I actually never talked to anyone about it, but some times those memories come back to me even though I don't remember that much of that time. Anyway, at some point it stopped and I could carry on with my normal life[emoji5]

considering this, I should be more grateful for my boring dreams nowadays [emoji6]

I remember that when I was really young, I think it must already have been around 6-8 years ago, I would dream of something about fire every night. Something like our house burning down, or one time I dreamt of a huge burning metal ball flying through the air next to our house (lol what?[emoji27] ) or sometimes I also dreamt of a plane crashing into our house. It actually was really disturbing, it came to a point where I was afraid to fall asleep, and I had literally no I idea why I was dreaming that kind of stuff. Like, I must have been around 10 years or maybe younger. I actually never talked to anyone about it, but some times those memories come back to me even though I don't remember that much of that time. Anyway, at some point it stopped and I could carry on with my normal life[emoji5]

considering this, I should be more grateful for my boring dreams nowadays [emoji6]

my my, what a delightful experience your dreams are! :freak:

Reminds me of that one dream I had where I was being eaten alive from my legs upwards by a zombie. That was rather unpleasant. Because somehow my brain decides my dreams are logical enough to induce realistic measured pain levels.

Seeing you all also kinda die a lot in your dreams (seriously what's up with ourselves dying in our dreams all the freakin time) what was your most spectacular way to go?

I had to get sucked into a black hole in space once and was torn into ribbons to save earth, now that was a fun ride! I even saw my severed foot flying past my face, what an adventure! :dead: