✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Who else thinks this is one of the best collab Chris Martin has ever done?

The song (Talihina Sky) fits perfectly with his voice. I just wished for a better quality audio without the girls screaming for him hahaha.

this got me into KoL. My band is actually covering Use Somebody in our set.

Coldplay Bootlegs doesn't exist anymore :bigcry::bomb:.

Now where I can download the ultra quality HD Coldplay stuff? Coldplay Bootlegs were golden. I was hoping to download the next Glastonbury performance there.:bigcry:

We'll do our best over at multimedia!

this got me into KoL. My band is actually covering Use Somebody in our set.

We'll do our best over at multimedia!

Yes! Me too, I only knew the more famous songs like Use Somebody but after this I search for more. Their early work is the best. I even could say that Youth and Young Manhood is one of the best rock albums of the last decade. It's certainly one of my favorites.

And yes I'm very grateful for the coldplaying multimedia area too haha!

Guest diogo_sg
I want to share with you what I did today :braces: As you can guess, I started saving money for Coldplay concerts - I want to see at least 2 or 3 :wiseguy:. Currently I have about 6 euro, so it's very little in comparison to giant ticket prices, but I have a whole year to save :wink:. I'm quite proud of myself :braces:.

[ATTACH=full]4567[/ATTACH]

Good luck!

PS: that jar is really cool [emoji1]

Guest diogo_sg

Two (really good) electric violin players (buskers) were having a small show in Porto today and at one point of the performance they started playing Viva la Vida. Later, I recognized a particular melody... They were playing Paradise! [emoji1]

I had a weird Coldplay dreams. I dreamt about Chris two nights in a row (yesterday there were also J, W and G present). Both times I talked to Chris, I don't exactly remember what we were talking about, but I do remeber how friendly, nice and sweet Chris was (as he always is). But the dreams weren't so pleasant, because I felt like he was in a danger, like someone could harm him but I couldn't protect him and then the dreams were over. :uneasy:

And also, yesterday I watched a tv show where a guy proposed to girlfriend and during the proposal Fix you was playing in the background.

• Like 2

I haven't had a coldream in a while. But one I remember was when I saw them performing a brand new song and it sounded like a mixture of every tear drop is a waterfall and another song. They also did a weird dance too and people kept on giving them negative comments.

There was another where Guy kissed Jonny upstage in the middle of a concert in between songs. I think they were on the DL lololol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Does anyone of you know where exactly The Bakery is located in London? I'll be going on a school trip to London in late July and I hoped to maybe get a chance to take a look at it... it must be a great feeling to walk by the place where coldplay are recording their songs...[emoji14]I couldn't find out how to get there so far so I hope any of you could help me!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app