✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I listened to my music in shuffle and The World Turns Upside Down came on the list. At first I couldn't remember I had it so it was a really nice surprise. It was like discovering a hidden treasure.

• Like 1

I listened to my music in shuffle and The World Turns Upside Down came on the list. At first I couldn't remember I had it so it was a really nice surprise. It was like discovering a hidden treasure.

I had the same feeling when listening to the B-sides and demo's today.

Why didn't they record them?

• Like 1

I had the same feeling when listening to the B-sides and demo's today.

Why didn't they record them?

Agree, but whenever I think about it I have this feeling of thanks God there's a live recording, at least we can listen to it. Just imagine the number of songs they have written but they don't want to share with us

• Like 2

Agree, but whenever I think about it I have this feeling of thanks God there's a live recording, at least we can listen to it. Just imagine the number of songs they have written but they don't want to share with us

I think about that quite often. It makes me really sad how many coldplay masterpiece there might be out there no one has ever heard of...[emoji53]

I hope they will release them all one day... or upload them on youtube or something...

I've just read in an interview with Brian Eno that he once taped Chris' fingers together to force him to play the piano at a totally different way then he was used to do. :)

The interview is in Dutch (I also learned Brian has a Flemish mother).

Who wants to give it a try to read it in Dutch, here is the link : http://3voor12.vpro.nl/nieuws/2016/April/Interview-Brian-Eno.html

• Like 1

I've just read in an interview with Brian Eno that he once taped Chris' fingers together to force him to play the piano at a totally different way then he was used to playing

That is really interesting! Not sure how that would work though:D

Now what combination yields Parachutes or X&Y?

Not sure if you've gotten it yet, but I tried heart eyes emoji, light blue, the flute, and One Republic and got X&Y.

Edit: And smiley face, green, drums, and Adele gave me Parachutes.

• Like 1

Not sure if you've gotten it yet, but I tried heart eyes emoji, light blue, the flute, and One Republic and got X&Y.

Edit: And smiley face, green, drums, and Adele gave me Parachutes.

Ah, thanks :)

Yep, can't be a coincidence. [emoji3]

I'm sure there's another way to get X&Y without using the darned flute. Not that I'm against flutes, but... you know... I have strange associations now with it... :)

• Like 1