✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

aww you people are so mean :D

And did you know that the flute piece was part of a highly acclaimed movie soundtrack ?

What the flute is concerned, I'm a total philistine.

I wonder what album Beyoncé led to? Did anyone choose her?

I just tried it a whole bunch more times to test it, and every combination I tried with Beyonce led to AHFOD except once it gave me VLVODAAHF when I chose the violin as the instrument.

• Like 2

Okay, since this is a random thoughts thread, I hope it's okay if i post this here: :smiley:

So I'm nearly finished with school (last exam next week) and I thought let's make the free time count and produce some more art.

For this reason I wanted to ask around if anyone is interested in requesting some artwork from me.

I don't mind whether it's Coldplay related or any other fandom, any people, animals, random stuff. Maybe there is something you think that needs to be drawn or you have a particular photo in mind (you can send me a link if you want).

In this case, just message me. I can't promise to do everything, but if I find it interesting, I'll surely give my best.

What else? Ah, yes, you can take a look at this gallery to see some of my stuff.

I'm counting on my fellow Coldplayers to come up with some cool ideas :wink2:

• Like 3

Okay, since this is a random thoughts thread, I hope it's okay if i post this here: :smiley:

So I'm nearly finished with school (last exam next week) and I thought let's make the free time count and produce some more art.

For this reason I wanted to ask around if anyone is interested in requesting some artwork from me.

I don't mind whether it's Coldplay related or any other fandom, any people, animals, random stuff. Maybe there is something you think that needs to be drawn or you have a particular photo in mind (you can send me a link if you want).

In this case, just message me. I can't promise to do everything, but if I find it interesting, I'll surely give my best.

What else? Ah, yes, you can take a look at this gallery to see some of my stuff.

Your artwork is amazing ! Maybe I will have some more for you related to the I Ran Away Project, if you would be interested in that :)

Guest diogo_sg
This guy put together a video of himself singing along to Life in Technicolor ii over the course of five years! It's an excellent video!

That's amazing! No words! [emoji7]

Love your artworks. You're very talented [emoji4]

Wow I LOVE your artwork!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app