✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Your artwork is amazing ! Maybe I will have some more for you related to the I Ran Away Project, if you would be interested in that :)

Thank you!

Actually I am working on something but I am not sure if I can finish it in time :(

When is the deadline?

Love your artworks. You're very talented [emoji4]

Wow I LOVE your artwork!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

Thanks, both of you :)

If you have any suggestions what to draw next, just give it a shot, currently I'm a bit uninspired... ;)

• Like 1

For this reason I wanted to ask around if anyone is interested in requesting some artwork from me.

I don't mind whether it's Coldplay related or any other fandom, any people, animals, random stuff. Maybe there is something you think that needs to be drawn or you have a particular photo in mind (you can send me a link if you want).

In this case, just message me. I can't promise to do everything, but if I find it interesting, I'll surely give my best.

What else? Ah, yes, you can take a look at this gallery to see some of my stuff.

I'm counting on my fellow Coldplayers to come up with some cool ideas :wink2:

damn ur so talented :omgomg:

i'm following u on deviantart

maybe two hands with xylobands holding each other? [emoji6]

This is a great idea, actually! (I could easily combine that with the suggestion to draw the flower of life btw)

Noted it down ;)

damn ur so talented :omgomg:

i'm following u on deviantart

Thank you :)

Really? What is your username on Devart?

Edit: oh wait, is it righteouslywicked? ;)

• Like 2

Why is she weird lol?

haha! should have worded it differently. don't know her, but her interviewing style is weird and awkward and uncomfortable. not the kind that could get interesting interviews either :)

Today I dreamt I was in a Coldplay concert and I talked to Guy when he was in one said of the stage. All I said was hi, Guy And he said hi, how are you? Then I couldn't believe my luck lol, it was one of those dreams which felt pretty real. I think I missed the excitement of being in one of their concerts :)

Sent from my D5503 using Coldplaying mobile app

I happened to dine out a lot last week....and in one of the restaurants Yellow played, and the very next day in a different place ETIAW was playing as I came in, followed by Princess of China !

This happens to me all the time, my mom and I will walk into the same store once a week (we go out alot) and Coldplay comes on, different song everytime, its so weird...... We also have thing where we're questioning if we want the item or not, and if Coldplay comes on at all while we're in the store (after we picked the item up) we have to get it. We've bought a car and furniture that way..

P AROBTTH X&Y VLVODAAHF MX GS AHFOD

• Like 3

Talking about huichol necklaces I found this contest to get Coldplay tickets in Mexico City where people recreated the album covers in a creative way. One of them was done with same material as the huichol necklaceshttp://www.sopitas.com/604497-boletos-coldplay-foro-sol/

Ps. I posted this another thread and I copied here :)

• Like 1

Hi!

I just wanted to say that I'm still really sad that I didn't get a Love Button when I went to see the band (It was my first time :heart:)... and sometimes I get a bit jealous when people show them, and then I feel bad for having feel that way and all goes to hell. The End.

Seriously though, I wanted that Love Button so badly :cry: