✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

:D:lol:

hey Katie!

Hi Amy:D

:wacky: I love when teachers un-knowingly say Coldplay lyrics :)

So do I! My science teacher keeps saying "Don't Panic".

yeah it happens all the time:wacky:!

It does!

i love coldplay

i love jonny

^my eight-year-old sister wrote that. :wacky:

Hahaha your sister seems to be a coldplayer in training:D

a few weeks ago, in my physics class, we were discussing about waves and then we get to the topic of speed of sound...BAM and I'm off in that little world of music inside my head

i love science. i just finally realized how much this band is math/science-related

Wow!I loathe math,But now I think you have inspired me with that last bit of sentence!:laugh3:

I know he's amazing isn't he!?

Oh and about that 'Berryman Spread' I'll take a bulk order!Do you have overnight shipping?:laugh3::rolleyes: lol!

:laugh3::laugh3:for sure!!I couldnt find it in my publix so I just bought Nutella:wacky:!!!!!!

I was trying to convince my friend that Guy is sexier than Johnny Depp. I could not succeed. At least I know the truth...Guy's the sexiest!

:laugh3:its a good thing we know whats right:P!!!!!!!:smug::wink3:

I was trying to convince my friend that Guy is sexier than Johnny Depp. I could not succeed. At least I know the truth...Guy's the sexiest!

^^ :lol: I second that ... plus I always have to giggle at Johnny Depp's name because "Depp" is a German word that means something like dork/douche bag/fool ... :wink3:

omg that's so funny :D:D

well..I don't really know how to explain how to pronounce the letter ä, but it's like you know you scream like äääääääää like..hmm..like if you open you mouth as open as you can and then you say aaaa, it kinda sounds like that :D you say the words it so it sounds very angry and offensive and then you got some pronounciation right I bet :D (that's how finnish sounds I've heard..)

Ah okay ... we have the letter ä too, but it's more pronounced like the a in "fake", hard to explain.

Typ Beerenmann!! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

Guy Berryman isn't much better either ... :lol: You know the guy is a man with berries ... :wtf:

Ah okay ... we have the letter ä too, but it's more pronounced like the a in "fake", hard to explain.

Guy Berryman isn't much better either ... :lol: You know the guy is a man with berries ... :wtf:

A man with berries! Well I LOVE berries, so it's okay for me. If I ever see a picture of him with any kind of berries I'll go :mad: