✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Very Random:

So I just watched one of tose videos on Coldplay's timeline, everyone has probably heard this, but you know the part when Coldplay gets mentioned in the NME for the first time? And Chris faints on the toliet? I just cant get it out of my head, I keep on picturing it! LOL, I am so weird, buts its a weird thing, dont you think? Gosh haha. :lol:

:laugh3::laugh3:oh Katie:P

I love the bushes one and the one on the lamppost as well as the other ones!!!!!!!!!!

Haha I think those were Karen's idea:D

I was wondering - now I am going to sound very mean, prepare - why does Jonny look high in most of his pictures? Yeah, I told you it was mean. Well not high, just he looks like he is always having a alot of fun or extremely sleepy, well maybe its just me haha. Its prob. just me, cuz I know he rocks :D

Because he gets bored with photoshoots?:P Lol well anyways his newer pics look good.

Very Random:

So I just watched one of tose videos on Coldplay's timeline, everyone has probably heard this, but you know the part when Coldplay gets mentioned in the NME for the first time? And Chris faints on the toliet? I just cant get it out of my head, I keep on picturing it! LOL, I am so weird, buts its a weird thing, dont you think? Gosh haha. :lol:

Lol, it's not weird! Well at least on coldplaying it's not weird! I LOVE that by the way, it's hilarious:laugh3:

Good job! :thumbsup:

I drew a picture of a girl stepping on the moon touching a lightbulb, and some guy with a PARACHUTE landing on some rocks at the top of a waterfall.

Then I wrote Coldplay lyrics all around the pictures, because I was that crazy at the time. I'm using that picture as my physics binder cover.

Lol, my chemistry binder has this on the cover:D:

jonnysciencebinder.jpg

Looks like you had a BUCKIN' awesome party! :laugh3:

:laugh3::D

I had a sort of funny random Coldplay thought today...So I was thinking since Guy is Scottish, does that mean he might have worn a kilt sometime in his life!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked2::stunned::o

:wink3:

:lol:

Hi you all! I haven't been on this thread for a looong time! :uhoh:

random..

I was celebrating my birthday on saturday and I was at a party, so yeah we played music from a computer and I went to put some music on and immediately checked his Coldplay collection and the ONLY Coldplay song he had was SHIVER! that's weird eh? I mean why Shiver (not that it's not a great song, just not that well known :P) and then like couple of hours later this guy Iiku was playing some music from his iPod and he put on CLOCKS! I didn't even ask for it! I immediately started asking him about his rate of fandom and he just said "they're ok..some songs are good..haven't heard of them so much.." etc..

and then I asked this Italian guy if he liked Coldplay and he said "they're ok..it's just that..they're like sunday music you know?" :D I was like.. okayhhh not talking to you anymore :P

he was real funny tho!

And he had a band! the bands name was something really bad and I told him that they should change it to starfish and they'd get famous :D

he didn't think it was such a good idea.. :(

AND today I drew the equal sign on the hands of three of my friends at school :D and my own ofc ;) and I also played Lovers In Japan in class when the teacher went out ;) spreading the love :heart:

Nice work:thumbsup: