✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Doooods I looove my French teacher she's awesome ;)

Today we were talking about where our names came from (mine's from British royalty ;)) and then, my French teacher was reading us lists of weird names for kids (like Stone, River, Archer, etc.)

And then, she says, "Oh, my goodness, and Gwyneth Paltrow's daughter, Apple! My goodness, she's named after a FRUIT!" We started laughing, and then I squealed out of nowhere, "Ooh! I know Apple!" Haha, just a little Coldplay to make my day better.

Also in ceramics the teacher lets us play music on the ipod speakers on her desk. I've been listening to mindless hip-hop for days now, and my friend (she's coming...soon) keeps telling me to put my iPod on the speakers instead for a change of pace. I'm going to do it tomorrow!

Hopefully listening to Coldplay will help me to enjoy sculpting even more!

Has anybody heard Strawberry Swing on the radio yet?

Ever since the album came out I haven't heard anything but Viva, and they're STILL playing Viva. I'm thinking about emailing the hosts of my local morning radio show and asking for it, but I don't know if they take requests!

edit: For those who care, game #3 might not happen. I've run into sort of a bug with embedding the mp3s, and I don't know how to fix it, my Flash book is no help, and I no longer have classmates who can help me. :( It's really depressing to have to give up after putting so much work in already. Grrrrr :angry:

Doooods I looove my French teacher she's awesome ;)

Today we were talking about where our names came from (mine's from British royalty ;)) and then, my French teacher was reading us lists of weird names for kids (like Stone, River, Archer, etc.)

And then, she says, "Oh, my goodness, and Gwyneth Paltrow's daughter, Apple! My goodness, she's named after a FRUIT!" We started laughing, and then I squealed out of nowhere, "Ooh! I know Apple!" Haha, just a little Coldplay to make my day better.

Also in ceramics the teacher lets us play music on the ipod speakers on her desk. I've been listening to mindless hip-hop for days now, and my friend (she's coming...soon) keeps telling me to put my iPod on the speakers instead for a change of pace. I'm going to do it tomorrow!

Hopefully listening to Coldplay will help me to enjoy sculpting even more!

:wacky:your french teacher sounds awesome!!suprised she even knows Apple!!!!!

Believe me, she is. She's not one of those stuffy teachers who are just there to get the money--she's there because she freakin' loves French.

And me, too! I'm surprised ANYONE in my school knows Apple--besides my non-Coldplay loving friend, who I talked to about Apple on the bus one day.

:laugh3:my french teacher is awesome too:cheesy:

she has magazines with coldplay in them:D:D:D:D

no one I know knows Apple:disappointed:

random convo with my friend on facebook just now:

8:11pmGabby

selena gomez' band member just said "chris martin"

8:11pmCaitlyn

SLTKUHALKGJBA;UTSEHALJTHA

WHERE?WHEN?WHY?

8:13pmGabby

cause they asked who theyd want to go on tour with

and when it was his turn he was like "chris martin from coldplay"