✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

That is awkward and uncomfortable in a way. Yeah, that would probably be the best move and he'll see that you're not same as those other girls, plus you guys share something in common! :D

Haha yeah he loves doing plays like I do as well!!

That's how I met him, he is the lead in my play. ;)

EDIT:

942ND POST!!!!!

No one cares but I'd like to say that I love my local radio for airing Speed of Sound at 11:53 am this morning . :lol:

They aired What if a couple of days ago too, and Yellow live .

They sometimes play not-so-often-played Coldplay songs .

I do care! Your radio station sounds pretty sweet. Boy, I'd love to wake up listening to Coldplay...And it plays obscure Coldplay songs? That's awesome.

I just realized that I have 42 Coldplay songs! :dance:

I do care! Your radio station sounds pretty sweet. Boy, I'd love to wake up listening to Coldplay...And it plays obscure Coldplay songs? That's awesome.

I just realized that I have 42 Coldplay songs! :dance:

Oooh congrats ! That's a sign ! :)

They played Talk (alternative version) once, and compared it with the "normal" one ! It definitely is my favourite radio ! I think one of the programmators is a Coldplay fan ... Maybe I should contact him and advice him to sign in here ? :laugh3:

Aaah yes that's great, I woke up with Viva la Vida live one morning ! (but it wasn't on the same radio) . It made my day ! I hope it'll happen to you as well !

In one of the shops at my new university, there's an ad on the wall (one of those light up ones with the plastic over it) with a very old picture of Coldplay on it, saying something like "fact: Coldplay played in East Anglia many times in 2001." It's advertising some venue that is notorious for having small bands play there that later become very famous, but one day I was just in the shop and was like "hey, that dude looks like Jonny when he was young...oh wait, that IS Jonny" :lol:.

[/very random]

In one of the shops at my new university, there's an ad on the wall (one of those light up ones with the plastic over it) with a very old picture of Coldplay on it, saying something like "fact: Coldplay played in East Anglia many times in 2001." It's advertising some venue that is notorious for having small bands play there that later become very famous, but one day I was just in the shop and was like "hey, that dude looks like Jonny when he was young...oh wait, that IS Jonny" :lol:.

[/very random]

Oooh that shop has historic value :o

I once went to a little soup joint and their motto is, "And nothing else compares". Does the owner like Clocks or what? :laugh1: Percy lurves soup

Veeeery random, but anyway...

Last Tuesday, during religious education, I was pretty absent-minded and just copied the text our teacher had written on the blackboard... Well, suddenly I read "Parachutes" and was wide awake! I was like "WHAT? Parachutes?! :shocked2:" until I realized it actually said "Paradies" (the German word for "paradise"), not "Parachutes"... :rolleyes: Hehe, I guess I should have worn my glasses. :lol:

Some just said this on Y!A:

"coldplay has 2 new albums coming this december! yup,one thats greatest hits and one is just a new album guaranteed with great songs"

:uhoh2: :uhoh2: :uhoh2:

Tell me she is wrong!? Tell me please!?!?

:cry:

That girl gets a major FAIL. First of all, Chris said they wouldn't make a Greatest Hits album. And secondly, Coldplay doesn't spit out albums every year. They actually take the time to make good material, and there's no way they could finish the album by December. It's still a major work in progress.